N-Europe

Little King's Story

Retro_Link

The bad news? I plan to play Lost Age, Dark Dawn, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn and DKC3 before I start on LKS.

I'll be following suit with Lost Age, Dark Dawn and DKC 3. :grin:

I need to get round to playing this...I have too many games.

I think this could be applied to (nearly) everyone here. :blank:

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One boss would mean the zombie cow. Which in turn means, that you've hardly scratched the surface. This game is massive. ;)

Oh, well, yeah I forgot about those guys actually. I meant I'd only taken out one of the other kings. Even up til then was a maaaasive game, it's hueg! I think it was Duvroc I sorted, and I had the battle with the other guy(very inventive) but just stopped playing.

I saw this in HMV the other day for something like £5 and considered giving it a go :eek: I didn't in the end (sorry, Fused King :heh:) but I did wonder about something.

The game, like several others on the shelf at HMV, had a 'Previously Played' sticker on it despite being sealed. Has it actually been previously played, do you think? If not, I'd consider going back for it some time..

I saw this in HMV the other day for something like £5 and considered giving it a go :eek: I didn't in the end (sorry, Fused King :heh:) but I did wonder about something.

The game, like several others on the shelf at HMV, had a 'Previously Played' sticker on it despite being sealed. Has it actually been previously played, do you think? If not, I'd consider going back for it some time..

If its a proper seal with the Nintendo strap then it's never been opened. If its just shrink wrap then HMV have probably just sealed it after it's been traded in.

To make things even, I still haven't bought The World Ends With You:bouncy:

To make things even, I still haven't bought The World Ends With You:bouncy:

I would say there's probably plenty of others that I could recommened that you don't have either :heh:

I saw this in HMV again today and although the sticker said 'Previously Played', it definitely hasn't been opened before.. but I still left without it :indeed:

I watched a review of it last night again to see if it would strike a chord with me but I just don't think it's for me :hmm:

• 1 month later...

Yup, it's January, which means I'll be reminding everyone who hasn't played Little King's Story yet to buy the game ASAP, and to start playing it, and sleeping with it.

People who own the game, but haven't actually touched it will get their usual shout out.

DARKSNOWMAN, HEY!!!!!!

PLAY LITTLE KING'S STORY!!!!

I've played the game, but not finished it. Actually not even close to finishing it. I remember being a bit stuck on a quest or something, or trying to find one of the kings. It's been more than a year since I last played it, so I'm not sure I'll remember what to do when I do decide to play it again. =(

It's a great, fun game though. Loved expanding my kingdom and creating new jobs. And I felt so bad if people died and didn't come back that I would reset my game heh.

Yeah, need to play this again.