Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Veterans? gosh, I miss those good ol´ days..

Pesten

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down into the bowels of hell, of course.

We're not going to join you in Shetland, stop trying to get us to :p

Shit. That´s a lot of replies..

There´s still a veterans forum? And I´m not in it? Wow... - and I guess since being one of the old Admins I have the right! :indeed:

and by the way.. Isn´t it a bit inconsistent that it says under my nick; "New Member" - and underneath it says "Join Date Sep 2005"... :P

You're a vet now, you should be able to see the forum right at the bottom of the forum home page.

And your title now says CE Vet so be happy :p

I wonder where everyone would go if N-E went :(

Why we'd do the unthinkable... join magazine forums. There's no bullying there, and everyone's equal. They're so nice there.

Anyways, I 'az been browsing dis forum since da cube-europe dayz, blad, but I did not fink about joining da breadrins 'ere 'till recently, man.:yay:

I'm relatively new. I joined in the Cube-Europe days but didn't post much. Realising the bloke in Rokhed's avatar was him when I met him at GameStars Live (2003?) scared the shit out of me, no offence! So yeah, I've been around for at least 4 years.

Was there a reason they never did another Gamestars Live? It was quite cool there.

I don't know why. It was excellent considering I won 4 'VIP' tickets for free. I tried to get 1 of each Animal Crossing Plushie, but only got like 4 of them. Haven't opened them yet.

I remember the N64 Days. I was looked upon like a God.

Superiority Complex total?

I think I got the right word. Aimless?

Was there a reason they never did another Gamestars Live? It was quite cool there.

It was excellent. Best event ever. Someone start a petition. Internet petition have never failed to suceed before, have they?

Superiority Complex total?

I think I got the right word. Aimless?

Superiority complex is quite appropriate. You could also have had high and mighty, egoist, narcissist.

I love words ^^

Is JaySeven still around? I'm sure I've seen someone mention that his old name was JaySeven, but I can't remember who it was.
jayseven = j7wicked = Emo (the username, I'm not saying he's an emo) = my flatmate.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!