N-Europe

Coffee vs Tea

KKOB

Coffe or Tea, Sir/Madame?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Coffe or Tea, Sir/Madame?

• Coffee mmmmm JAVAJAVAJAVA
    • Tea - what what what?
    • Any other beverage on gods earth please!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither. Prefer hot chocolate.

And how many times do we have to go over this Takeo. 1) Coffee shops do not exist soely in the form of Starbucks. 2) Starbucks are rubbish. 3) Nero is better. (bias, granted)

Neither. Prefer hot chocolate.

And how many times do we have to go over this Takeo. 1) Coffee shops do not exist soely in the form of Starbucks. 2) Starbucks are rubbish. 3) Nero is better. (bias, granted)

Nuh-huh!!!

Starbucks is the king of coffee shops!!! Best tasting coffee, and the best menu of all! mwahahahaaaaaaaa

Nero has the best looking staff who give me drinks for free. Thus they win :p

*sigh* The day when i had a cheers-like starbucks has gone :'(

Also, your names your name again!!! Thats weird. . . .

*sigh* The day when i had a cheers-like starbucks has gone :'(

Also, your names your name again!!! Thats weird. . . .

I love my nero, it feels like a home away from home (and, better than home).

And yeah, it seems strange to me too.

Starbucks is terrible, I don't know about Nero, never been. Give me a nice independent coffee house any-day.

Independent coffee places yer!!! Theres this place in a town I visit often called "Utopia" its awesome! They even make white hot chocolate with marshmellows :D

I don't really drink either.. but I can drink tea. I used to like it when it was just warm when I was younger. Hot choco owns all!

Independent coffee places yer!!! Theres this place in a town I visit often called "Utopia" its awesome! They even make white hot chocolate with marshmellows :D

I don't really drink either.. but I can drink tea. I used to like it when it was just warm when I was younger. Hot choco owns all!

Never really been a fan of white hot chocolate, and I can't eat marshmallows. Theres an indie (or fairly indie I think) coffee shop in my uni town I go to but its not much different.

Oh and nothing can beat Nero's frappes. Nothing.

I love my nero, it feels like a home away from home (and, better than home).

And yeah, it seems strange to me too.

Starbucks anywhere, is my home anywhere. I feel so comfortable in there. All cosy and warm, the smell of espresso and the seats that suck you in ^_^

Best Starbucks i know of is the one in Brighton-on one of the main highstreet typey roads.

Well nice.

In my eyes, nothing can beat a cup of tea.

Once I was forced into visiting Nero, and spent my time utterly terrified by the giant chalkboard menus that went on forever. Then the coffee I chose wasnt very nice :(