Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Do you think you will buy a PS3?

Caris

Will you buy a PS3?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a PS3?

• Yeah PS3 is shaping up well, i will get one this year for defo.
    • They do look good but it will be a long time till i have £400.
    • When MGS4 comes out.
    • No PS3+Sony = lmaoroflsonysux

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always planned to buy a PS3 tbh with you. Just when the price ridiculously goes down, so thats basically 2 years off lol.

I just trust Sony in making products that rarely ever break and have longevity... PS2 was a stunning console, once Sony gets all its big dogs released and reaches its true potential graphically, I am sure the PS3 will be a force to be reckoned with...

Still isnt touching the 360's online though :D

I will get a PS3 when it costs around 200 quid...

That scenario reminds me of a Simpsons qote

Homer: "They put us on the Waiting To Exhale waiting list, but the guy at the store said dont hold your breath"

Guest Stefkov

I will get one eventually.

It's just when. Most definitely when my brother is gone. He asked me about it yesterday so he definitely has an interest in one.

If he gets one then if I get one he'll moan at me for being a nintendo fanboy and also I bought a PS2 not long ago when he already had one.

Still I will get one.

Thing is, there aint many games I would get it for.

Echodrome looked immense. That Home feature is too good to miss.

And that's about it. Depends what games will be released if I'll buy any games for it.

Nope. No games on it that interest me that aren't coming out for the 360. This is the first time I've owned two consoles of the same generation during that generation, and looking at the release schedule of games I want I don't think I'd have time for a third anyway.

Hells no. But then I said the same thing about PSP when it first came out..although I did trade it in. Now I want to buy one again...It all depends on my budget. If I was rolling in cash, I'd go and buy one now, just for Tekken, FF and MGS4.

I doubt it, because I don't have enough room for one, plus I have tons of games to get for Xbox 360, so I'm alright for games right now. Sony are definitely getting it together though. But I like to have one console and I've already had to break that rule to have the Wii and Xbox.