NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

1) Rain makes running more fun. Cold is a better argument :p

2) I'm sure theres a park or woodland somewhere you can take a run through.

3) It's called "Mii Parade" in the Mii Channel :smile:

4) Heck, you can run in your underwear outside if you really want! :bowdown:

5) Lying down on a nice piece of grass is better

6) I'm sure everybody most people on here are intelligent enough to avoid the dog poop

7) Hopping is allowed outside too!

8) Fair enough, but my answer to that is - run faster! :p

9) I really doubt the chavs are that bad that they would mug any random runner. My town is pretty bad and I doubt I'd find any in the woods where I go for a run.

10) >_>

11) Run faster and nobody will see you, just a flash of light as you whizz past! :bowdown:

Nothing against Wii Fit I just don't see why you would use it for jogging.

1) Rain is a better argument. Running increases the body temperature so thus coldness because unimportant.

2) What "rapegate park?" thats the nearest to me.

3) They don't run past you waving, watch you, cheer you on. It just aint the same.

4) I've already got theft on my record, don't need indecent exposure :p

5) Not if you get bitten by insects (which I do all the ruddy time)

6) It creeps up on you

7) But frowned upon

8) Running should be done at a pace suitable to the individual, shouldn't have to over exert yourself

9) If not a mugging lameass insults thrown your way. The Miis are supportive. The chavs are destructive.

10) You constipated boy?

11) Yeah because that's possible.

Would make for an interesting Baudrillardian analysis :p

Hmmm, I want this (I need the exercise but don't have much time to leave the house at the moment), but it's just so expensive. =(

I'm kinda hoping dad will buy it for mother's day, but I doubt it...

1) Rain is a better argument. Running increases the body temperature so thus coldness because unimportant.

2) What "rapegate park?" thats the nearest to me.

3) They don't run past you waving, watch you, cheer you on. It just aint the same.

4) I've already got theft on my record, don't need indecent exposure :p[/b]

5) Not if you get bitten by insects (which I do all the ruddy time)

6) It creeps up on you

7) But frowned upon

8) Running should be done at a pace suitable to the individual, shouldn't have to over exert yourself

9) If not a mugging lameass insults thrown your way. The Miis are supportive. The chavs are destructive.

10) You constipated boy?

11) Yeah because that's possible.

Would make for an interesting Baudrillardian analysis :p

All I'm going to say to that post is; :bowdown:

So far in my three days I have gained a pound, and then lost it again. Woo. :p

I'd put 2lb on last night after work then lost 1lb this morning just by sleeping, knew i should have had a lie in, not gone to work & lose more weight.

My brother unleashed his holy judgement of his weight by jumping on my balance board yesterday. I was not impressed, since is still did it after I explained he needed to bend and then straighten his knees, in addition to the on screen warnings. If he ever breaks it he'll be paying me back in lunch money for many weeks.

Picked this up yesterday with GTAIV, and my initial impression of it is positive though time will tell whether I stick with it or not. Just playing it in 20/30 min bursts and I set myself a target to lose a few pounds in the next month or so, nothing to strenuous :heh:

I adore the Ski-jumping game and the hula-hoop game can get pretty addictive, looking forward to unlocking some more of the games.

I only need 2/3 more Yoga posses to unlock and Free Running and i've got everything apart from the stamps.

Mhm they are very very circular.

And the male trainer has no hips at all. Doing the (warrior I think) pose it just goes...in. Odd.

And...

12) You can Wii Jog while doing other things. Such as tidy your room and brush your teeth.

God, can anyone resist more than 30 secs on the Zazen game (the final balance game)? I always lose when the strange letters appear and the guy screams. Is there anything special one has to do?

does ne one knw where i il bi able to pick this up from

Have a look around. I read that its meant to be replenished weekly by Nintendo and hey, it might not even be sold out everywhere. Try Game, and have a look in other places that you might not usually buy your games.

God, can anyone resist more than 30 secs on the Zazen game (the final balance game)? I always lose when the strange letters appear and the guy screams. Is there anything special one has to do?

Ah, I always thought that happened AFTER you've lost it. So you have to ignore it as best you can then?

Maiky please don't complain on here, we will post it but we don't have any graphics and it'd be nice if it could go up alongside our other diaries later in the week.

Despite being able to do the island lap run twice, my best age so far has been 28. Im so unfit!! :(

My best age is 20. Must be all that hula hooping I've been doing. I'm sure I'll shoot up to 40 though because I haven't done any for a while since my Dissertation is due in this week.

My best age is also 20, which isn't too bad. I ended up with 28 to start with however.

1080.. Balance Board.. it needs to happen!

That's a great idea! :D

Nintendo! listen to this man! :grin:

I wish i had this game i need to get myself into shape! :heh: and i feel a videogame is just the motivation i need!