NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

Just hit 11 Stone according to Wii Fit...almost half a stone lost

May be overdoing it just a tad :p

Free Jogging is the way forward it would seem

Wow nice one ^_^

My step-mum said she wants me to get this, and will pay half towards it if she can go on it daily (yay ^_^)

Buuut, no online stores have it in stock -.-

Going to my local shopping center wednesday to see if there is any in stock anywhere!

Wow nice one ^_^

My step-mum said she wants me to get this, and will pay half towards it if she can go on it daily (yay ^_^)

Buuut, no online stores have it in stock -.-

Going to my local shopping center wednesday to see if there is any in stock anywhere!

Thanks, tho it was prolly a miscalculation or something...we'll see if it sticks in a few days

I got mine from Woolworths, they prolly still have loads

Decided to have a wander down to get this today, it was sold out literally EVERYWHERE I went which surprised me, didn't think many in my home town would be interested in it.

God knows when I'll finally be able to pick it up if it keeps selling this well.

Well I have just overdone it. My calfs are on fire. Kicked in during a long jog though, and didn't want to stop. Feeling good about it though, other than constantly moving the BB around my room for each exercise. Going to hit the showers :p

Oh and today I learnt exercising in skinny jeans isn't the easiest thing.

I understand people using it for stuff like the mini games, stretches, even press ups. But why would you jog on the spot when you could go outside and have a run through the woods?

I understand people using it for stuff like the mini games, stretches, even press ups. But why would you jog on the spot when you could go outside and have a run through the woods?

1) Its rainy

2) The 'outside' on the wii looks nicer

3) You meet all your Mii friends along the way

4) You can do it in your underwear :p

Great sales, especially considering the price! I haven't picked this up yet as I have a lot to get through, but this is one I defo want.

So, I know nothing about how this works and stuff, I know there's a board, and that's it. How much is the board and wiimotes involved in various excercises, what excercises are there? Basically, I need to try and sell this to my mum, sister, and possibly dad, in order to save myself a steep £70 from my currently rather empty pockets, so I wanna know more about it and make it sound amazing without lying :D

So, I know nothing about how this works and stuff, I know there's a board, and that's it. How much is the board and wiimotes involved in various excercises, what excercises are there? Basically, I need to try and sell this to my mum, sister, and possibly dad, in order to save myself a steep £70 from my currently rather empty pockets, so I wanna know more about it and make it sound amazing without lying :D

Remote is only used for menus. Its a bit awkward to be honest, having to keep picking it up to press 'a' and put it down. Running does require the remote to be in your pocket. Rest of the time its all footwork.

Theres four main catagories; yoga, muscle exercise, balance exercise and... exercise.

Each has 9-20ish activities/work outs. Balance is mini-game like stuff (the football header demo shown when the game was unveiled, skiing etc). The other vague 'exercise' category is stuff like jogging, hula hoop, step on (those things gyms do whereby you step on and off a block).

Each person uses their own Mii, sets themself a target (eg lose 6 pounds in one month) and if you do it daily it tracks your progress, gives you tips, tells you what exercises will help tone your body etc.

Just done a 30 min work out there. I'm getting better but, oh god, my arms, my poor freaking arms T_T

Might of done to many army things :heh:

Doing 30 minutes a day as of last night.

First exercise:

1) Steps (to warm up)

2) Ski Jump

2) Hula Hoop

3) Yoga Tree

4) Yoga Tree

5) Yoga Warrior

6) Muscle exercise Lunge

7) Jog Short

8) Jog Short

9) Steps (Warm down)

I think that was it.... well it hit 30 minutes anyway. My legs ache.

Well as awesome as Wii Fit is when i do Hula Hoop i feel kinda stupid...

Haven't tried Hula Hoop yey, always been too many people around.

Awsome game/non-game/whatever, only complaint is can't get on mariokart or pro evo as much as everybody is on this when i come home from work.

1) Its rainy

5) You can stop and lie down half way through it

6) No dog poop

7) You can do the impossible and jog with one leg

6) No dog poop

8) You dont get that cold chill in your lungs you sometimes get from running outside.

9) No chance of getting mugged or chased by chavs

10) Celebrity Miis cheer me on :-P

8) You dont get that cold chill in your lungs you sometimes get from running outside.

11) You dont have to worry that people will see your flabby man boobs bouncing around.

I got this on Sunday. I did half hour on Sunday & half hour yesterday. My aim is too do half hour per day and to lose 11pounds in 2 months time.

I really like it and think it's worth the money. My legs are really hurting today though!! :(

12 you can work out even when the Wii is of by just moving the furniture and balance board around!

13 it makes every one around you go quiet when you put out our shoes

14 you have finally a reason to ask the girl next door to come on over and have a work out with you (without getting slapped in da face)

i keep getting told off by my animated balance board for doing my tests at different times of the day...

Well its nice and easy for the balance board to judge you but we can't all adhere to a schedule as well as a piece of plastic can.

So far in my three days I have gained a pound, and then lost it again. Woo. :p

1) Its rainy

And you can stop and lie down half way through it :p
6) No dog poop

11) You dont have to worry that people will see your flabby man boobs bouncing around.

1) Rain makes running more fun. Cold is a better argument :p

2) I'm sure theres a park or woodland somewhere you can take a run through.

3) It's called "Mii Parade" in the Mii Channel :smile:

4) Heck, you can run in your underwear outside if you really want! :bowdown:

5) Lying down on a nice piece of grass is better

6) I'm sure everybody most people on here are intelligent enough to avoid the dog poop

7) Hopping is allowed outside too!

8) Fair enough, but my answer to that is - run faster! :p

9) I really doubt the chavs are that bad that they would mug any random runner. My town is pretty bad and I doubt I'd find any in the woods where I go for a run.

10) >_>

11) Run faster and nobody will see you, just a flash of light as you whizz past! :bowdown:

Nothing against Wii Fit I just don't see why you would use it for jogging.