NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

Davey T: you can weigh yourself on this - I was just under 9 1/2 stone when I did it earlier.

Cheers. Seems like a silly question but iv heard no one talk about it. Id prefer to know how much i weigh than my bmi

Got myself a copy of this today - BMI is just under 22, and my Wii Fit age was 20 - not bad! :)
Impressive! icon14.gif Did it still ask you to set a goal?

My sister (who's done yoga for years) just had a go at this, mainly the yoga games. Funny thing is she only beat 1 of my scores, the rest I was always a few points ahead.

I haven't laughed so hard in ages! Thank you Nintendo. :bowdown:

Impressive! icon14.gif Did it still ask you to set a goal?

Yeah, just said to gain a few pounds, but I'm not particularly bothered if I meet it.

When your BMI results come in you can click the "weight" option and it shows you how much you weigh on a scale. It's more precise than my ancient bathroom scales.

Went for a two player jog today which was fun. It was great seeing who could have a final sprint to the finish line...Funny thing was my fiancee's mii tripped over at the final sprint and went flying...we were in stiches, aint laughed so hard in ages as it was totally unexpected! I also got to race a dog in the jogging game...it's better than ALL of Mario and Sonic at the olympics running games combined.

Other than that I'm really starting to enjoy the muscle workout games (even if I've reached the highest 'star' on all of them.) I guess I need to unlock the more reps section.

My fiancee got 100% on the balance test earlier!! (She does ballet though) - yet she cannot do the ultimate test...Only a dead person could do that!

So far so good. And Skiing/jumping is TEH ROXXOR!! And football has a great addictive quality to it.

And NOW I NEED:

thumb_147311752720080426151401.jpg

I wasn't going to pick this up but you guys really seem to be enjoying it so I might have to give it a go.

Yeah games great, balance board is an incredible bit of kit; legs feel a bit achy today which was a surprise as I only played it for 15 minutes!!

Looking forward to seeing how it all works out in the future

Been doing it for a week and It's highly addictive.

And I'm getting thin :D

2444613743_bc40c43a8e.jpg

Lol! I really need some money. I want to get this, Boom Blox, and Okami in the next 2 months. Can't afford them! Anyone know where this is in stock? I can't see it anywhere.

I love the snowboarding on this. Just unlocked the press-up challenge. Won't be doing that anytime soon.

Abs and shoulders been feeling a bit tight since I started my workout.

Already lost over 2lbs from Wii Fitting each day since Friday

Fantastic "I suggest your target should be 3lbs for 2 weeks"...load of cobblers :p

Hot damn, I'm unfit. I could hardly do one push up, let alone six. :blank:

Also for the men: is the tree pose 'possible'?

Already lost over 2lbs from Wii Fitting each day since Friday

Fantastic "I suggest your target should be 3lbs for 2 weeks"...load of cobblers :p

How long have you been on it for each day? And doing which activities? I'd like to lose a decent amount of weight. :heh:

Hot damn, I'm unfit. I could hardly do one push up, let alone six. :blank:

Also for the men: is the tree pose 'possible'?

How long have you been on it for each day? And doing which activities? I'd like to lose a decent amount of weight. :heh:

Every activity once :) Except ones like the pushups...dont have enough room here to do them

Tree pose is possible but with leg on the knee not higher up...at least thats with me

Yeah that's what I meant, is it possible to actually put it on your thigh?

Well yea, but it's not exactly comfortable...Only tried it once and now I just put my foot on the side of my knee.

I love the snowboarding on this.

I'm sold.

Give me Snowboard Kids and/or 1080 Snowboarding and I will rejoice.

Yeah that's what I meant, is it possible to actually put it on your thigh?

I have no problem putting my foot on my thigh, but then again I'm a flexible person.

My balance was 50/50 today ;) Still can't do the ultimate balance test though.

Would be great if you guys posted pictures of your Wii fit cash after training for some weeks to see how you spend your time. I mainly use the Muscular training but "waste" a lot of time on the balance games also.

Really want this game now, my girlfriend works at a little blockbuster in the middle of nowehre and said she got 12 calls in 1 hour from people asking if they had Wii Fit. Encreable!

I just walked into Woolworths on Friday and picked it up

Gonna try the same with GTA on Tuesday lol

Well yea, but it's not exactly comfortable...Only tried it once and now I just put my foot on the side of my knee.

I have no problem putting my foot on my thigh, but then again I'm a flexible person.

I have to put my foot on my knee. That exercise was not designed for men (except maybe DiemetriX).

Both my girlfriend and I have been having a great time on this today, unlocking some new games and muscle workouts. My sides are definitely aching a bit this afternoon, so it must be doing something! The jogging is probably one of my favourites - whoever thought up that one is a genius. It's great running past all the Miis, too.

I'm going to try and do a bit of this every day before I go into work, though I'm not going to be able to do it at all this week, because I'm taking my Year 5 class on a residential trip until Friday. No TV, no Wii and no Internet! :cry: Worse than that, I bet my girlfriend will have unlocked loads for herself by the time I get back.

Played it briefly. Says I am underweight (no shock), and my wii fit age is 35. Tried an exercise but I'm sleepy so I'll start properly tomorrow.

I actually want this now as you all seem to be really liking it :P

But i don't have £70 :P

I wasn't planning on getting WiiFit for another month or so, but as the release came closer I got more and more excited. In the end, I bought it the day after its release. I expect a shortage and even a sell-out in Holland, to my surprise, it was everywhere.

Either Nintendo did a good job supplying every major retailer or the Dutch are less excited about it then u UK'ers.

Anyway, been enjoying this tremendously with the missus. This is hands down the best game to play together. Even she got excited and now hooked. Not WiiSports could do it.

Im loving the balance games and aerobics one best. Soccer heading is amazingly fun, Ski jump is highly enjoyable and Skiing has lots of potential. I love the jogging part. Running past all the Miis, viewing the scenery. Awesome!

im feeling some aches all over the body, so the muscle and yoga workouts sure are doing their thing :D

WiiFit is perfect for my lifestyle. I've tried the gym before, but cant be motivated enough to keep doing it. Also, I dont have enough time to do that. WiiFit makes it fun and addicting. It may not be a complete substitute, but it's definitely better than nothing.

That's some 90 euro nicely spent. I'll be picking up Family Ski as well when it releases soon.

Btw, what is the age range for accurate "WiiFit" ages and recommended BMI's/weights?

The brain training games generally only go 20-80, does that still apply?