NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

I too expected it to go from 20-80, but seeing how they include children in their official E3 trailers, they expect kids to be part of the users. So maybe it'll go as low as 10?

It's pretty spot-on for me. Day 1, 28 years. Day 2, 25 years. Im 27. My girlfriend (26) started at 45 and went to 40. Haha!

Curse my lack of fitness. 3 days into this and the back of my legs ache, how long till this torment stops? :shakehead

God some of those muscle and yoga exercises are tough, I can't stop laughing when I see my results afterwards, my balance shifts all over the place! Only one day in, so I'm hoping I improve.

I think I've damaged my sides doing the hula hoop games. I think my highest score on the 3 min one is about 711 spins. I'll be paying for it in the morning.

Been doing it for a week and It's highly addictive.

And I'm getting thin :D

2444613743_bc40c43a8e.jpg

Big LOL! Very clever! Oh and your very cool! : peace:

Think I just lost weight from laughing so hard...It's just so...wrong.

Maybe this is the only game he can play? (The weight limit on the board and all)

I'm guessing this could be the next Star Wars kid?!

I couldnt watch it all. He should have spent £70 on clothes that fitted him better.

I am loving this. I'll still go to the gym, but I get so bored at the gym and find it hard to keep motivated. This is good fun so much easier to stick to.

3lbs lost since Friday now

I'm sooo gonna hit 10 stone in my target time :D

3lbs lost since Friday now

I'm sooo gonna hit 10 stone in my target time :D

:o

how much time have you put in? Thats great stuff. I havent done that good yet.

Anyone done the ultimate balance test yet? It's so frustrating!! I've had the timer count down to one a few times on the final round but so far not yet completed it. Wonder if you get anything for it aside from a 'WELL DONE'.

About an hour or so a day

very impressive. Second day I put 1lb on and kept it on 3rd day :( but on the third day i weighed myself not long after a massive carvery.

By the beard of Jesus, I'm aching so much today. I suppose it shows that it's working. :heh:

Its quite enjoyable. However, a lot of people could possible see me doing it as my window overlooks a lot of the main campus flats. Hmm...

Big LOL! Very clever! Oh and your very cool! : peace:

thank you :yay:

What is you guy's Ski jump record?

After a lady friend beat my record of 280 I managed to get a record of 340 :)

I'll try to improve on it later.

My WiiFit is coming tomorow, cant wait!

What do you guys think of this?

Miyamoto is so convinced we will be willing slaves to the Wii work-out that he is already moving on to the next stage: web- enabled Wii Fit. Balance boards will be hooked up to the internet to enable users to compete live against anyone, anywhere. If Miyamoto has his way, we’ll all be doing press-ups at dawn and comparing ourselves with millions of others.

Times Online interview

sounds cool. the problem is that it is very easy to cheat on wii fit by not doing the movements properly. Its fine when you are competing (cheating) against yourself but not for online competions....

we need online downloadable content though

Downloadable content, yes we need it. Miyamoto even mentioned it he might want to do it or something.

Just hit 11 Stone according to Wii Fit...almost half a stone lost

May be overdoing it just a tad :p

Free Jogging is the way forward it would seem