N-Europe

Official RE Battle Cards!

Meik

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you all like them. I really had fun drawing these, and I apologize now to Rokhed for making him look so scary - he's really a great chap who Mike and I had been looking forward to doing a card of since we conceived the idea. Regarding the rest of you, look out for your cards popping up very shortly. I think the random aspect of their creation gives you all a little something to look forward to, and hopefully by Christmas time we'll have a decent base set available with some rules and a method to play this hideously inbalanced little card game. As you can see by the evolutions we've listed, it's likely we won't be doing these, they're mostly the ill product of movie and televison characters.

Hey, there's the enter key. Sorry.

You might have to draw a picture of me as I cannae find a photo of myself to put onto here.

I'm about 5'11" (still effin' growin) I'm thin but the scales say 10 stone. Brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes with glasses, freckly skin with a few spots, and don't forget to add an Aston Villa or AC Milan shirt, i'll try to get a picture in the meantime to help ye. But use that as a starting point, alreet.

Well I still can't get a photo of myself because they come out all blurry and shit. Maybe you can use this as a template:

mepes50011ke.th.jpg

It's a picture of myself on Pro Evo 5. Will that help?

Guest Ray Falling
Excellent idea (n_n and way too overpowered eheheheh) Yes I've been playing that game for ages.

So you guys allow others to design the cards too or is it just you guys? n_n I'm cool either way.

But then again, maybe I should fix my reputation first ARGh.

I be 5'7" , about 55 kilos (damn I need food)

hmmm i wont have any Intelligence cause I dont know what Literacy means.

You can put me up for Spam as I annoy people alot with n_n; T_T 0_0 ;_; alot. (anime smily wave 0_0)

Also am creative, as I take sky pictures, do space art, and draw comics. Theres alot of Anger in me too as some of you may have noticed (which is probably why my reputation here is so bad...and i was just being so friendly...okay so maybe its the smilies then afterall)

Set me up for low hitpoints as I tend to die easily.

I'll add a picture you can use later, after I get some sleep eheheh

Great tread guys keep it up!

--Ray

n_n okay I found this old deviantart ID of mine with my picture (obviously) for you guys to work with.

picture

And yes I know...but they already had a solid cast of characters for the Matrix...

btw how do you post a picture here? If I click insert image it just gives me some code but like do you choose a pic from your computer or a link? And how does that work? Thanks.

EDIT: maybe you can somehow involve my dino character (the one in my avatar n_n)