N-Europe

Soul Calibur IV

Retro_Link

As it is, I'm just gonna have to embarrass myself at the shop (it's clearly gonna have some form of ridiculous tits on the cover) and hope the quality is still there.

You could always order it online. And then play it alone in a darkened room to make sure that stereotype is nailed down properly.

Hand me a clock, and show me at what time!

1996. Tomb Raider was an excellent game for the time — indeed it outdoes a lot of modern third-person games in some respects. And it wasn't about Lara's breasts, either; Lara has a rather strong female following, in fact.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1996. Tomb Raider was an excellent game for the time — indeed it outdoes a lot of modern third-person games in some respects. And it wasn't about Lara's breasts, either; Lara has a rather strong female following, in fact.

QFT though I guess some of the adverts and marketing kind of contradicted the games themselves but even so, Tomb Raider Anniversary by todays standards is still an enjoyable game for what it is, I must admit I enjoyed Uncharted more though but TRA more than makes up for it in it's length, must go back and complete that before the next one comes out... :blank:

I played TR, and I found it dreadful! All of it was just crap. :shakehead

And I'm talking eleven years ago here! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in the XBLA topic but may aswell put it in here too.

As we previously announced, the big news out of yesterday's Namco Bandai Editor's Day was the announcement of a street date for Soul Calibur IV: July 29, 2008. Also announced was a special Collector's Edition will be made available on the same date for both the 360 and PS3 versions. The Collector's Edition will come in a tin box and includes an art book, a t-shirt, a poster and exclusive access to downloadable content only available in this special edition. Announced at the same time was the news that the Original Soul Calibur will be making it's way to XBLA.

Guest Jordan

I think its her eyes, they're overly anime. Not to mention her face lacks any character.

I really can't wait for SC4... >_>

Yeah, she looks more out of place than Vader.

I said the exact same thing when I saw the screens too.

I'm really looking foward to playing some N-E members on this, from the blog on IGN, they seem to know exactly how the're going to cater for us, the idea has been 9 years in the making after all!

http://blogs.ign.com/NB_SoulCalibur

Question is, what platform?

• 4 weeks later...