N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the LGBTQsoc brunch today. A lot of quiet people, and a few queens.

I started talking to a really good looking guy, who wouldn't believe I did maths (lol). He asked me whether I'm going to the drinks on tuesday before we left, which perhaps means he's interested in seeing me again?

Edited by Dan_Dare

I started talking to a really good looking guy, who wouldn't believe I did maths (lol). He asked me whether I'm going to the drinks on tuesday before we left, which perhaps means he's interested in seeing me again?

He asked you to go out and get a drink, or ...? I'm not completely sure.

In any case, if he wants to see you again, it can't be bad. :)

If I was in to someone, I'd ask just that.

You probably bumped into someone I knew from college. He's annoying.

It's going amazingly with a guy at work and we always have such a laugh and then he told me he is gay, which hardly anyone knows. I really like him but i'm not sure what to do. I'm thinking I could risk it and ask him but if he doesn't like me back it will be tragic!

I think I should wait for a few more signs.

It's going amazingly with a guy at work and we always have such a laugh and then he told me he is gay, which hardly anyone knows. I really like him but i'm not sure what to do. I'm thinking I could risk it and ask him but if he doesn't like me back it will be tragic!

I think I should wait for a few more signs.

Trust me, if you bother waiting ages for signs, you'll just end up getting annoyingly frustrated. I've done it enough times, so take my word for it. Just go for it, he's gay, so it's hardly like he's going to have a straight guy reaction to being told such a thing.

With waiting comes one potential danger: Theee Friiiiiiiieeeeend Zooooooone.

If things are going well, then...that's promising. He has confided in you, which shows that there is some degree of trust there. But, if you do go for eet, make sure you can deal with his reaction if he does say no. So, prepare for that incase you get knocked back. Getting knocked back when you least expect it suuuucks. Arrrrrse.

Good luck.

You need to confront him and tell him how you feel. As the people here have pointed out, if you don't and you wait, then you'll be in the friend zone which, trust me, is a place you do NOT want to be when liking someone.

Confront him, don't be scared of rejection. Don't forget, there's plenty more fish in the sea. Good luck :)

You need to confront him and tell him how you feel. As the people here have pointed out, if you don't and you wait, then you'll be in the friend zone which, trust me, is a place you do NOT want to be when liking someone.

Confront him, don't be scared of rejection. Don't forget, there's plenty more fish in the sea. Good luck :)

I've never encountered the myth that is the friend-zone. Maybe I'm just lucky...or I'm not likable enough. Or I have no friends. Oh god.