N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the idiot who decided God had instructed him to invade & obliterate Iraq because Gog & Magog were hiding there.

http://wvgazette.com/Opinion/JamesAHaught/200907220060

To be fair anyone who believes in a zombie lord who brought himself back to life and will repent you of all your sins if you telepathically talk to him because at some point in time a man was convinced by a talking snake to eat form a magical tree may need some kind of special help.

meh, if you mix religion with sex, all im going to say is mohamed may well have beena peado, and well, jesus never married did he, and he WAS surrounded by a group of guys all the time. all im saying is if jesus is your messiah, you maybe shouldent be so quick to hate the gays.

Well to be fair, it's really probable he married Mary Magdalen.

But she was a whore. Because she was a woman.

I found a really good article on how Homosexuality in the bible was actually not that big a deal compared with other "sins" such as divorce for example. I'll find it...

EDIT: Here and here. With the second being particularly interesting. The way I see it is modern religion is nothing more than a vector to enforce the narrow minded views of a few stupid individuals.

Edited by Razz

meh, if you mix religion with sex, all im going to say is mohamed may well have beena peado, and well, jesus never married did he, and he WAS surrounded by a group of guys all the time. all im saying is if jesus is your messiah, you maybe shouldent be so quick to hate the gays.

I don't understand why people hate other people they've never ever met or been offended by, anyway.

Those videos that were posted not too long ago, in 4 parts on youtube from that talk show Dr. Phil. Somebody made a good point by saying "How does their gay marriage affect yours?" It doesn't really. I don't think it does.

I don't understand why people hate other people they've never ever met or been offended by, anyway.

Those videos that were posted not too long ago, in 4 parts on youtube from that talk show Dr. Phil. Somebody made a good point by saying "How does their gay marriage affect yours?" It doesn't really. I don't think it does.

BUT THA SANCTITY AND HOLINESS OF MERRIJ THAT US FOLK ALL SHARE UNDA THA LAWD SHUD NAWT BE SHARED WITH THA GAYS!

It's agaynst gawd.

BUT THA SANCTITY AND HOLINESS OF MERRIJ THAT US FOLK ALL SHARE UNDA THA LAWD SHUD NAWT BE SHARED WITH THA GAYS!

It's agaynst gawd.

Haha. But then, surely God created Tha Gayz (dem gayz - coming to a record store near you) so they should be accepted, too.

God created cows. God created gays.

Science aside, did God create gay cows?

God created the cow and the gay in all of his image. Then, he blended the two together like a photoshopped signature using stolen images from the internet.

It's not like gays created themselves. They've come from the same place we all did. From the sweaty vagina of a woman going through unbeeeearable pain. Hey God, why is childbirth so painful? Maybe childbirth isn't natural? Probably doesn't feel it. Also, why did the dinosaurs come first? :(

Shiiiit, I was really drunk on saturday and did loads of stuff with some guy there. And like 4 people from my school saw it :(

So I'm taking it it's the "new gossip" around your school at the moment? Ouch, that sucks! I know exactly how you feel, though when basically the same thing happened to be, I'd literally just left college so I didn't have to face all the small talk. Don't let people get you down!

Bully him?

But the fact of the matter is that if you are confident about yourself, then that won't happen.

Diageo, are you gay, or bi, or were you just very drunk?

I'd say bi...

Ah, potential situation alert. Keep us updated. We will however respect your privacy if you so wish.

Well I think it's under control now but I'll tell you what happened anyway.

I came into school on monday and Joey was saying "I heard you got some on saturday" and I asked him who told him, and he said it was in the air.And later on he was like "so Peter huh? I didn't know you were that way, is this like a secret" And I said "kinda" and walked off.

Later that day in another class I overheard the two people sitting behind me talking. "Did he actually score Peter?" But I just ignored it and didn't look backwards. Since one of them is one of my good friends I decided to text him later that day saying I heard him talking. So he tells me that he insisted it wasn't true and that Ruari (the other guy) says everyone scored peter. Then he says some other guy called Joel started the rumour and that he had done that before about another guy. So I didn't have to worry.

Later that day on msn I told one of my friends, which was a guy that saw me to deny it happened if anyone asked. So he says he talked to the other 3 guys that saw it. (one of them being his boyfriend) And that they think it's not their business so they are not gonna say anything.

Today in school I didn't overhear anything and no one said anything to me about it. So I dunno if it's over or everyone else is talking about it behind my back...

Edited by Diageo

Later that day on msn I told one of my friends, which was a guy that saw me to deny it happened if anyone asked. So he says he talked to the other 3 guys that saw it. (one of them being his boyfriend) And that they think it's their business so they are not gonna say anything.

Today in school I didn't overhear anything and no one said anything to me about it. So I dunno if it's over or everyone else is talking about it behind my back...

Wow, I wish I went to your school. Not that I had any of this malarkey going on, but damn I hate it when people have nothing better to do but bitch and gossip. It's so boring!

And like Nightwolf said, it wont be long before someone does something else everyone will deem more important to talk about. So don't worry about it, if anything it might make you a bit more honest around your friends, and thus more comfortable.

Wow, I wish I went to your school. Not that I had any of this malarkey going on, but damn I hate it when people have nothing better to do but bitch and gossip. It's so boring!

And like Nightwolf said, it wont be long before someone does something else everyone will deem more important to talk about. So don't worry about it, if anything it might make you a bit more honest around your friends, and thus more comfortable.

Sorry meant to say, NOT their business.

And thanks. I don't think I have to worry about it either...