Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha it makes me laugh you lot worrying about your penis.

I don't sit there and worrying about my boobs or how big or small I am down there. Some people :P (albiet 50% population)

Small tits don't matter. Delicious flat chest <3

Whereas small cocks can actually have a bigger issue because they have a function, did you even watch the Howard Stern small penis contest I linked? Oh lawd, some of them had basically no visible cock. That's a serious problem.

Whereas small cocks can actually have a bigger issue because they have a function, did you even watch the Howard Stern small penis contest I linked? Oh lawd, some of them had basically no visible cock. That's a serious problem.

It is, but at the end of the day I'm less concerned about sex than others and the emotional issues.

I mean let's face it I have big boobs and to me that's a problem, but unless I go under the knife I'm stuck with it. So I'll dea with it.

There's so much strife to be big, it's so odd and just not worth it. I'm talking for generally most guys rather than the cases where there is no visible cock. So much worrying. If you can use it well, then it isn't a problem.

Do they make them that small?

Never seen less than a 12 inch ruler myself, that could of course make you feel a bit inadequate.

rokhed Used Diss...

Not Very Effective - Because I love myself too much to care. ^^ Love u.

Small breast are beautiful, they have a simple quality to them and they don't scream 'lust' or 'tit fuck'... Which is sadly stereotypes big breast are accompanied with. (or maybe its just my warped perception of reality). And they don't get in the way. usually small breasted women have gorgeously shaped bodies.

Small breast are beautiful, they have a simple quality to them and they don't scream 'lust' or 'tit fuck'... Which is sadly stereotypes big breast are accompanied with. (or maybe its just my warped perception of reality). And they don't get in the way. usually small breasted women have gorgeously shaped bodies.

I'm a fan.

More of a fan of curves though- nice hips kill me and girls that are too slight (tends to be with small breasts) don't tend to rock it on the hips.

not sure I have a particular type, mind. I think I lean towards smaller girls, and probably brunettes. I also recently realised I definitely have a thing for Asian (not East) women. Beautiful skin....

bit of a ramble that! Carry on, forum!

Petite blondes with a fiest attitude is my type. I blame Kristen Bell and Julie Benz (and similar) for that.

(Granted a lot of Julie Benz's fiestiness is from Darla but still, hot damn)

(Whereas Kristen Bell has been known to say "I'm volumptuous you fucking fuck." so she is a bit more fiest in real life too)

(also a ramble from me)

i know a girl with a very strong irish accent, does my head in. can understand like 1/5 of what she says.

i never really worry about the size of my cock. i mean, cocks and vaginas alike, really are very ugly. i know im of a big enough size to be felt, and after that its just technique. what ever works, works.

for me, sex isnt that important (i know, im a wank fiend, it dosent seem right). im happier to have a relationship were im cared about rather then one were i get spoilt in bed.

as for boobs, curves etc, it really dpends on the girl. different form on different girls seem to work. i can like girls with big tits, i can like girls with small tits. i think its how the person makes me feel that impacts how i see there body. a stunner whos a bitch has no effect on me, were as a nice but geeky girl can get me hot under the colar.

I'm a sucker for geeky types >_<

Savour for people like us.

I am actually not particularly caring of boob size, however bigger is most definitely better than smaller in my book. (I'd mention personality > all, but I don't want to veer the subject off of sex, so in an attempt to keep it on sex....)

Boobies!

Im a leg man though anyway. (Well...you know that anyway)

out of curiosity Rok, you decided on your dimensions-to-be yet?

I take it you mean bra size, well it's not really up to me, the NHS aren't going to give me a boob job so I just have to hope that the hormones will promote some serious breast growth. I'm quite hopeful about it though, as the women on the side of the family I take after are all quite well endowed, and I'm already a B cup, so I'm hoping for at least a D cup really.

I'm an ass man personally. I love boobs, but there's something about a tight little tush in a thong that gets me. As for size, well, i think B is perfect for breasts, although A's can look sexy too. I wouldn't really know about bigger ones though as all my girlfriends have been C or less. I guess im mildly curious to try grabbing some D's (and yes, a head wobble would be mandatory) but meh, its not that important.

Yeah, i do enjoy hugging my friend. I dont know what size she is, but they are big, and she is very slim too so they are like nice big, not fat big if that makes sense haha. Maybe i'll get drunk one night and ask her if i can have a feel just for peace of mind :p

Yeah, i do enjoy hugging my friend. I dont know what size she is, but they are big, and she is very slim too so they are like nice big, not fat big if that makes sense haha. Maybe i'll get drunk one night and ask her if i can have a feel just for peace of mind :p

she wears low cut tops, all the time. that is all the justifacation needed to make her boobs free game. i danced with them on a dace flor once. she was indeed amused, then grabbed my gentlemans area. i was shocked and upset.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!