Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

sorry night, gunna have to wholeheartedly disagree with you there ^___^

i'd totally recommend swallowing your fears (you shouldnt have any ~ s'not like you're the only person in the world who wants to have orgasms =D) and treating yourself to a decent vibrator that was designed for what you intend to do with it (ie; not something to shave your legs!!)

although it reflects rather badly on my ex boyfriend, i can safely say that my first orgasm was thanks to a rampant rabbit and i've never looked back :grin:

I thought every girl owned a rampant rabbit, it's like a man's right hand.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought every girl owned a rampant rabbit, it's like a man's right hand.

i do believe they should be issued by the government.

christ, they should totally put me in charge of the national budget. i'd have the credit crunch sorted in no time. :grin:

i'd totally recommend swallowing your fears (you shouldnt have any ~ s'not like you're the only person in the world who wants to have orgasms =D) and treating yourself to a decent vibrator that was designed for what you intend to do with it (ie; not something to shave your legs!!)

although it reflects rather badly on my ex boyfriend, i can safely say that my first orgasm was thanks to a rampant rabbit and i've never looked back :grin:

Rabbit's are huggggggggggge though.

Or maybe that's just me.

Rabbit's are huggggggggggge though.

Or maybe that's just me.

I agree. They are pretty big and as good as i'm sure they are, i don't like my g/f using it too much. Call it male ego or paranoia or whatever, but y'know, a man has his worries.

I agree. They are pretty big and as good as i'm sure they are, i don't like my g/f using it too much. Call it male ego or paranoia or whatever, but y'know, a man has his worries.

haha oh I couldn't give a monkey's about comparing to the other half's lower half, it just doesn't occur to me. But that size is just too big for me.

I just wouldn't get any pleasure from it, gah!

is it me, or is it time for N-E to take a long cold shower?

conversations have been getting smuttier by the hour. I'm half expecting this thread to become a huge group cyber orgy. actualy, that would be awsome!

*Slowly removes shirt*

Erm....I was....I was kinda under the impression it already was.

*Slowly replaces shirt*

Yes unfortunatly this thread does sometimes turn away from what its supposed to be (a discussion of aspects of sexuality) to an excuse to use naughty words.

BOOBS!

Moving onto a more serious note...Vote "Yes" on Prop 8 spokesman compares fighting the right for gay people to marry to fighting Hitler in Nazi Germany.

Voting on this in Calafornia was basically 50/50 either way, so it'll be interesting to see if the Vote No Campaigning by all the celebrities/major companies like Google and Apple manages to clinch the Vote No victory.(Giving the right for homosexual couples to carry on getting married)

Putting the argument itself aside for a moment you'd think nobody would wish to associate themselves with Nazis...to me it just seems like asking for trouble.

I dunno. I could still Prop 8 going yes. Celebrity endorsements are all well and good but I doubt they're going to change any bigot's mind.

Going to drag this one back here, haha.

I'd never suggest getting anything from ann summers as a first timer, only because when I went in I felt increasingly uncomfortable.

As it was I was told about another place nearby in manchester that wasn't a mainstream sex shop, it was actually a really cute place and the woman was stupidly helpful.

I was asking her about what originally I should have started to use as a toy (brace yourself guys haha). Something small, but not so small that you can't feel anything, there was one that looked pretty funky, abit like the big razors that aren't disposable (obviously without the razor) it couldn't be inserted but could be used for other stimulation, so maybe something like that?

Gizmo whats with the image? It's common knowledge what rokhed just said! I personally haven't tried it, not in a big dominating way (see my great thinking words there) but I'm pretty sure alot of people do like it in some form or another. Whether it's punishment or just being told what to do.

Heh, got no clue what Ann Summers is, don't think we have it here. Actually not even sure of any sex shops around here, but then again I doubt I'd ever walk in there... >.>;

I'd be more the type to just order something online, but honestly have no clue what is good as there's so many options and so many different prices for it all. Honestly a bit confusing.

Though ordering online would mean my parents having to take my package from the postman (as I'm never home when they come by)... Don't like the idea of that, heh.

It's not like the packaging will be shaped like a dildo though is it?! It will be fine! Just as long as it doesn't say the store where it came from on the package i supose =/

It's none of their business even if it did. You could just say it was underwear if they asked, which they wont as they'll be too embarrassed probably.

It's not like the packaging will be shaped like a dildo though is it?! It will be fine! Just as long as it doesn't say the store where it came from on the package i supose =/

It's none of their business even if it did. You could just say it was underwear if they asked, which they wont as they'll be too embarrassed probably.

Haha, I know it'll most likely just be a normal package, but still, my parents always ask what I'm buying and I'm not good at telling lies or anything. I mean, I'd lie, but they would probably be able to tell that I am... or something. =P

Heh, got no clue what Ann Summers is, don't think we have it here. Actually not even sure of any sex shops around here, but then again I doubt I'd ever walk in there... >.>;

I'd be more the type to just order something online, but honestly have no clue what is good as there's so many options and so many different prices for it all. Honestly a bit confusing.

Though ordering online would mean my parents having to take my package from the postman (as I'm never home when they come by)... Don't like the idea of that, heh.

Ann summers is a high street shop, not some seedy backstreet sex shop. It's mainly a sexy lingerie shop, but most people associate with the items at the back of the shop. But it's not frowned upon to shop or go in there like it is with a sex shop.

Ann summers is a high street shop, not some seedy backstreet sex shop. It's mainly a sexy lingerie shop, but most people associate with the items at the back of the shop. But it's not frowned upon to shop or go in there like it is with a sex shop.

I dunno. You shoulda seen the looks I got when I went in there the other day. Dunno what the problem was....I mean....theres no changing rooms...where are you supposed to try the thongs on? :(

Well don't know if we have stores like that here. The few lingerie stores I know (which I rarely go into anyway) don't sell any toys, so yeah. Just sex shops here I guess. =P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!