Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to high five a mate of mine for getting off with someone at the 18th party last friday night. The whole party basically turned into a make-out fest and I had no idea she'd gotten with this guy.

The reason I high fived her was because whilst I was a tad drunk that night (this was actually the last thing I remember) I was in the line to get a drink and I said to a mate "Omg, is that guy at our college?!". The retarded thing is, the girl that got with him, was the girl that the guy I was in the line with (my best mate) wanted to get with.

...I know that was an utterly pointless post, but I'm bored shitless.

Just because ReZ said so:

Basically came home, talked to my ex, we like each other again. Talk to this girl who I got with after breaking up with ex, she likes me still. Seeing ex later on, saw girl earlier after coming home from uni. It was weird, she wanted me so we made out (what a weird expression) but i wouldn't let it go any further. Now I'm going to see the ex and she probably will be told I don't know.

The weirdest thing is that its me, I don't know how I have 2 girl who like me let alone 1 :| Crazy.

Just because ReZ said so:

Basically came home, talked to my ex, we like each other again. Talk to this girl who I got with after breaking up with ex, she likes me still. Seeing ex later on, saw girl earlier after coming home from uni. It was weird, she wanted me so we made out (what a weird expression) but i wouldn't let it go any further. Now I'm going to see the ex and she probably will be told I don't know.

The weirdest thing is that its me, I don't know how I have 2 girl who like me let alone 1 :| Crazy.

because you are a lovely person ell. Don't be so hard on yourself.

You should make a decision so you don't end up leading both of them on =)

because you are a lovely person ell. Don't be so hard on yourself.

You should make a decision so you don't end up leading both of them on =)

Exactly.

Leading both on would just make both of them disappear. Just give yourself time to think.

Everybody I know seems to be coupling up, I don't know if there's something different about the water here, but it's kinda cool!

Damn tricky sitch dude. Well....not hugely tricky...in fact its a pretty good sitch lol. ;)

You totes need to think about who you prefer. Just...who can you picture yourself with more, and who do you...well like/etc. :)

Not that Im...good at advice...ever...etc. ;)

Yeah, I second this. I haven't got much experience (read: none) myself, but I know one thing: Choose. Don't start anything before you make a choice. Otherwise, people are going to get hurt.

Already sorted, I told the girl tonight. Was awkward because I had to drive her home after :p She was cool though we still friends of course. It just weird, I apologized and told her I wasn't leading her on or mucking her about, she was cool with it.

Well thats good. Like I said...good situation. Good luck with your mullings my friend.

Ok here goes....

This may come as a shock to most of you guys and gals on here, but I the great soag is what some people may call a crossdresser!

I'm not gay or transgendered, I just happen to have a love for wearing clothes that are generally made for woman.

Does this make me a bad person? no

My fiancee has always know about this and helps me in everyway she can, plus she loves me doing it which is always a plus point lol.

heres a few pics for those interested...

4366907014a4929752642l.jpg

4366907014a4899626085l.jpg

4366907014a6153672481l.jpg

4366907014a8759982505l.jpg

4366907014a9106813024l.jpg

The pics all vary from different time scales in the past few years the blonde hair one is the newest.

I'm trying to be more comfortable with myself and well this is me. I don't do it all the time, most of the time i'm just george in a rock t-shirt and ripped jeans.

Nice pictures soag.

Me and my friends had a strange time the other night. Three girls approached us in the pub and said they were going to the club next door and that we were going with them. We went, spoke to them for a while, drank more, they seemed to be highly sexed and interested but in the end it all dissipated. It may have something to do with me saying to the girl I was talking to "your friend is hotter" but it could be any number of things I said and/or did.

Either way me and my flatmate began arguing over who messed it up. In the morning it didn't really matter because by going to the club and drinking more I had spent the last £20 that I have.

very good that your brave enough to admit it soag. so thumbs up!

pics remind me of when my mate ryan wore a womans t shirt to a haloween party. wed always said he had childbearing hips, and his hair was long. lots of guys checked him out from behind before realising who it was.

in terms of my sexuality and what have you, ive noticed girls check me out at the gym now im getting fit, a couple have taken the exercise bike behind me when im on the tread mill, checking out my arse!

still, im too poor to really do anything right now, cant afford to go out and meet a girl, cant afford to take any out on dates if i find some one any way.

i think the main thing is now i can be a bit more confident, always my weakness with women.

i have realised that im alot more worried about how i look then i realised, and that the gender roles seem to be leveling out. no longer is it only women who have poor body images.

Ok here goes....

This may come as a shock to most of you guys and gals on here, but I the great soag is what some people may call a crossdresser!

I'm not gay or transgendered, I just happen to have a love for wearing clothes that are generally made for woman.

Does this make me a bad person? no

My fiancee has always know about this and helps me in everyway she can, plus she loves me doing it which is always a plus point lol.

heres a few pics for those interested...

4366907014a4929752642l.jpg

4366907014a4899626085l.jpg

4366907014a6153672481l.jpg

4366907014a8759982505l.jpg

4366907014a9106813024l.jpg

The pics all vary from different time scales in the past few years the blonde hair one is the newest.

I'm trying to be more comfortable with myself and well this is me. I don't do it all the time, most of the time i'm just george in a rock t-shirt and ripped jeans.

Good for you darling. :wink: