Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Maybe you need to get her in the mood then? Or if she really doesn't want to it's called a hand. Use it.

Comparing masturbation to sex is like comparing the Iron Man game to GTAIV, or Sainsbury's biscuits to Millie's cookies cookies.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing masturbation to sex is like comparing the Iron Man game to GTAIV, or Sainsbury's biscuits to Millie's cookies cookies.

Not really. That would be like comparing sex with one person to sex with another.

Comparing masturbation to sex is like comparing playing football on your own to playing in a team. (and sometimes in the showers after the game both can happen)

Not really. That would be like comparing sex with one person to sex with another.

Comparing masturbation to sex is like comparing playing football on your own to playing in a team. (and sometimes in the showers after the game both can happen)

It's actually encouraged before the game, as to reduce the players nerves. So, next time you watch a footie game, try not to think of the antics they've been getting up to before the game.

Have there ever been any outed gay pro footballers?

Never, however when you think about it there are 16 players (inc 5 subs) so odds are at least 1 if not 2 are gay. There are gay people higher up in the ranks however. For example Elton John has influence in Watford football club.

A nice article on the BBC website is here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4427718.stm

Sorry, but then you must be truely awful at the concept of mutual masturbation.

There are different 'layers' of sex. Sure, sex is usually classed as intercourse, but you can do a lot without getting to intercourse. Using your mouth as well as your hands.

Thinking about what sort of motions you can make with your penis, its extremely limited compared to what you can do with your hands. Sure, the actual sex is fantastic, but I have never known a woman to play down the element of masturbation as a means of foreplay before sex.

So, (mutual) masturbation is more than just a "poor man's" intercourse. I think its a very important part of the process.

I'm bored with that though. Touching somebody else is much more fun.

Damn right its fun, but that is classed as "mutual masturbation" too, right? So, it still falls under teh tree that is masturbation.

I dunno how you can be bored with that, though. I think I've always done it too much, but it never bores me...I think I'm just a dirty fucker.

I dunno how you can be bored with that, though. I think I've always done it too much, but it never bores me...I think I'm just a dirty fucker.

I fall into the same boat there... to the point where i now battle to reach orgasm unless it's my own hand.

Anyone here prefer a quick solo relief to the act/ritual with someone else?

Had a nice sausage for breakfast today, and some eggs and bacon when we got up.

Surely the sausage could of complemented from the softness and subtle flavours of the egg and....wait....

....ooooohhhhh.

I experienced the joys of dining room table intercourse this weekend. Not a huge fan...but only because it was wobbling about and I was worried it would collapse. How the heck do you explain that to someone (Claires parents)

"We were eating dinner and it collapsed" Cripes.

I think the thread went:

-Moogle complained about no sex for a month

- somebody mentioned getting her in the mood

- Somehow it was taken as masturbation instead

-.- I worry about you lot....

I think of it in the same way I think about Super Volcanoes. It's worrying, yes. But really, it's just part of the natural world we live in and can't be stopped...

Regarding masturbation...i haven't felt the want for it since like ages, months, etc. And mutual masturbation is like, why are we doing this when we could be doing it exactly? (this only applies for after you have had sexy times with the gurl). She feels more than the same way, hell, she is more in the mood than i am most of the time :P

Regarding masturbation...i haven't felt the want for it since like ages, months, etc. And mutual masturbation is like, why are we doing this when we could be doing it exactly? (this only applies for after you have had sexy times with the gurl). She feels more than the same way, hell, she is more in the mood than i am most of the time :P

Nah mutual masturbation rules. Very sensual but it is really better as foreplay. You seem to underestimate how much girls like the lead up to the action of the "doing it" as you so say.

Well, they are sometimes vaguely aware that things are better in Europe - also Chinese men seem quite popular in some circles in Europe.

But the social conditioning they receive can make them sexually stunted: some are mortally afraid of bumsex because they are convinced that all homosexual encounters lead directly to AIDS. Others are semi-trapped in their own bodies, disgusted at the urges they have, acknowledging the feelings, but never daring to act on them.

Just saw this article today, ironic timing:

http://www.pinke.biz/news/239/China-s-Thriving-Gay-Community-Finally-Gaining-Acceptance/

A bunch of gay nightclubs apparently opened recently in Beijing.

I must say i dont want to put a damper on this conversation, but man im down now.

Ive been having a sort of flling with a close mate who i think is really hot, hes such a nice guy, and heck, i think hes 'The one'. Oh and hes straight (so i was also rather proud of myself lol) but after a while i was getting the wrong idea. And it wasnt as though it was just sex, we cuddled and everything and seemed to get really close, but all of a sudden he's told me its gotta stop now and hes straight and everything.

And damn Im bummed (excuse the pun)

But it cheered me up reading some of these masturbating posts :P

I suppose this means only have a one night stand with someone you think is hot, not someone you are in love with :p

And damn it was like 6 one night stands, hes so confusing it unbelievable. Sure you can blame drink for 1 or even 2 but cmon.

Guest bluey
I really want something big to happen at the Olympics, as a catalyst to improve human rights in China.

*looks at post*

*looks at thread title*

..................................you mean like, an olympic human rights orgy?? O_o

*is confused and slightly aroused*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!