Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's for dinner then, rokhed? And do you have a sexy apron to wear?

Going to make my chicken and mushroom pasta, I'll be wearing my best maids uniform too, comes with a lovely apron.

Yaaay! girls night in :D

Enjoy yerself rokhed!

I will, going to be a naughty girl for a change.

I met a lovely guy on the bus the other day, Chinese, 27, fashion designer. I was having a blazing argument on the phone with the ex-girlfriend. He was all concerned, it was so sweet.

Then he was asking about how accepting they are in England about gays and the lifestyle. I feel so bad for the gay guys and gals here, they basically just have to hide it from every body. Sadly, a lot of them just end it all or get married and give themselves health problems through unhappiness.

I feel so bad for the gay guys and gals here, they basically just have to hide it from every body. Sadly, a lot of them just end it all or get married and give themselves health problems through unhappiness.

That sucks, does it seem like they're unaware of what it's like in other countries? Knowing it's easier somewhere else could give them a 3rd option - moving away.

That sucks, does it seem like they're unaware of what it's like in other countries? Knowing it's easier somewhere else could give them a 3rd option - moving away.

Well, they are sometimes vaguely aware that things are better in Europe - also Chinese men seem quite popular in some circles in Europe.

But the social conditioning they receive can make them sexually stunted: some are mortally afraid of bumsex because they are convinced that all homosexual encounters lead directly to AIDS. Others are semi-trapped in their own bodies, disgusted at the urges they have, acknowledging the feelings, but never daring to act on them.

I met a lovely guy on the bus the other day, Chinese, 27, fashion designer. I was having a blazing argument on the phone with the ex-girlfriend. He was all concerned, it was so sweet.

Then he was asking about how accepting they are in England about gays and the lifestyle. I feel so bad for the gay guys and gals here, they basically just have to hide it from every body. Sadly, a lot of them just end it all or get married and give themselves health problems through unhappiness.

It's classified as a disease in China, if I'm not mistaken. The authorities are trying to open their minds to it by trying to 'cure' homesexuals. Like, gay guys are being taught sports like football, and lesbians are taught cookery and how to be good housewives.

It's classified as a disease in China, if I'm not mistaken. The authorities are trying to open their minds to it by trying to 'cure' homesexuals. Like, gay guys are being taught sports like football, and lesbians are taught cookery and how to be good housewives.

They seem to be rather missing the point of homosexuality. "Since you lust for men, here's a steamy communal shower full of physically fit young males, who all suffer from the same urges. Make sure you help each other scrub up! I'll be back in twenty minutes, I'm trying to get this all-female cooking class to lick each other's cream puddings."

Guest bluey
Why are women never in the fucking mood. Seriously if we all had the mentality of women then the population would have died out long ago.

hah. i'm always usually in the mood. i think it's just you, mate ^_^

They seem to be rather missing the point of homosexuality. "Since you lust for men, here's a steamy communal shower full of physically fit young males, who all suffer from the same urges. Make sure you help each other scrub up! I'll be back in twenty minutes, I'm trying to get this all-female cooking class to lick each other's cream puddings."

fuckin lollage :)

Guest bluey
What women do you hang out with Moogle :P, you speaking to the wrong girls it seems!

Haha, women would easily survive without men on the sex front though, this is what the vibrator was invented for... XD

hah... now you're speaking to the wrong men... kaos-pinkusagi42.gif

What women do you hang out with Moogle :P, you speaking to the wrong girls it seems!

Haha, women would easily survive without men on the sex front though, this is what the vibrator was invented for... XD

No, the vibrator was made for monstrous, lonely middle-aged women who have never had a sex partner. Not women as a whole.:smile:

is he (navarre)..... joking......... :hmm: i cant tell....??

Damn people's (in)ability to spot sarcasm on the internet!

I think we really should have a smiley for sarcastic comments, that is universely recognized. It should be done.

Guest bluey
Surely the vibrator was invented for women as a hole?

Yeah, I'll get out out of thread now.

*cough* that was a terrible thing to say and i totally did not think exactly the same thing when i read it. <-- 101% truth!

... kaos-pinkusagi02.gif yeah that was all a lie...

Damn people's (in)ability to spot sarcasm on the internet!

I think we really should have a smiley for sarcastic comments, that is universely recognized. It should be done.

kaos-bear14.gif

i vote smokey bear.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!