Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when that happens, you actually can't look away!

Dilemma for me, I really want to tell this guy that I like him, but I know nothing can really happen seeing as only he and two other people know I'm gay.

Some deep thought required.

I hate it when that happens, you actually can't look away!

Dilemma for me, I really want to tell this guy that I like him, but I know nothing can really happen seeing as only he and two other people know I'm gay.

Some deep thought required.

Well, thats not entirely true, something can still happen, people just dn't need to know. I'd tell him, and see what happens.

Decided earlier (don't ask for my reasonings or how I came to this decision) that I want an indie girlfriend. Shall make that my task, although I seldom meet indie birds so it could be problematic.

And a glorified one-night stand just popped round to steal GameCube stuff and I do still want him. Hate that. (and I invited him and his new boyfriend to play Brawl if it comes tomorrow >_<)

Bi's are just those who never learnt the rules.

Think a footballer who never learnt about offside, or which goal's which :)

Yeah, Bisexuals shoot at both ends.

Haha, I've never heard anybody explain it quite like that before. :)

Ash: Seriously, did you use the Unlimited Ammo cheat or something? You seem to be hitting more people than I have hot meals. And I have had my share of hot meals. I'm 10 st and a half I'll have you no.

Yeah, Bisexuals shoot at both ends.

Haha, I've never heard anybody explain it quite like that before. :)

Ash: Seriously, did you use the Unlimited Ammo cheat or something? You seem to be hitting more people than I have hot meals. And I have had my share of hot meals. I'm 10 st and a half I'll have you no.

I counted the other day, seven different people since September. Im, shall we say, 'coming into my element'?

But I was out last week and the whole drinking, hooking up cycle just seemed so tired. I think im going through a generally negative flunk.

-edit-

Make that eight. Slept with someone last night because I couldn't sleep and I was bored. Nice when friends bring back random people for you to sleep with. And nicer still when you can pull while wearing pjyama bottoms and a devil may cry shirt. Although he seems like the clingy sort, am gonna have to nip that in the bud.

Decided earlier (don't ask for my reasonings or how I came to this decision) that I want an indie girlfriend. Shall make that my task, although I seldom meet indie birds so it could be problematic.

I have an indie girlfriend. :)

actually, i was just referring to the apparent "oral sex orgies" that "pokemones" do in the park, which has turned out to be a complete media hyperbole anyway.

But thanks for all the interesting facts, i'll remember Chile if i ever need to recommend a good place for incest, bestiality or paedophilia.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!