N-Europe

So Which City or Town is the most "Toughest"

Ant-Shimmin

"Hardest" Steming from the "Gangs of South London" thread I think this warranted it's own.

So who actually lives in the hardest city, I'm going to make a claim for Liverpool, being the shit hole that it is in some areas.

Norris Green, Toxteth, Croxteth, Stockbridge Village.

Wouldn't want me caught alive there believe me, in any of them places.

Manchester has it's Notorious Moss Side,

Nottingham has well...Nottingham...

What are your thoughts?

No offence mate but can someone change the title of the thread. That grammar hurts my eyes.

And I live in Surrey so I really got nothing to complain about. But I am going to Uni at either Sheffield or Nottingham.

Yes, yes I did.

Anyway this is a pretty safe country. Even the toughest towns here are reasonably safe. Toughest cities/towns in the world are up in Alaska. Most months of the year the oil workers there are unemployed, unable to drill, so for the rest of the time they spend their time drinking and fighting.

Every town has its rough spots and its nice spots. I lived in Nottingham for 3 years, but I lived in a nice part and never saw a bit of trouble. A little bit of rough spoils its name for everyone.

People will tend to claim that their nearby area/town/city is rougher than others but it's only because they're less familiar with those other places.

Yes, yes I did.

Anyway this is a pretty safe country. Even the toughest towns here are reasonably safe. Toughest cities/towns in the world are up in Alaska. Most months of the year the oil workers there are unemployed, unable to drill, so for the rest of the time they spend their time drinking and fighting.

I live in one of the most peaceful towns in the world! Theres like 2 fights a year. And maybe a rape/sexually abuse every 2 years. I don't live where oil is drilled, but I've never heard of it being a problem up there.

I live in one of the most peaceful towns in the world! Theres like 2 fights a year. And maybe a rape/sexually abuse every 2 years. I don't live where oil is drilled, but I've never heard of it being a problem up there.

Are you saying that a sweeping statement made about the people of a large geographical area isn't quite accurate? Shocking. :p

No offence mate but can someone change the title of the thread. That grammar hurts my eyes.
Nah, it's part of the hard-bastard charm. If you think being in a gang or being hard/starting fights is cool, you probably never cared about English Language :D So this adds to the 'feel' of the thug. ^^

I would have said Belfast, for obvious reasons, until a few years back, but to be honest mcj, I reckon Dublin nicks it.

Most murders per capita per year - most violent crime per capita - most kidnappings etc etc.

Limerick may have gangs et al, but Dublin has serious gangland criminals and the feuds between them are hrorrifying.

Limerick only became known as Stab City but you could call Dublin Murder City/Rape City/Assault City/Kidnap City...

And I live in Surrey so I really got nothing to complain about. But I am going to Uni at either Sheffield or Nottingham.

Sheffield ftw :)

Nah, it's part of the hard-bastard charm. If you think being in a gang or being hard/starting fights is cool, you probably never cared about English Language :D So this adds to the 'feel' of the thug. ^^

Now it makes sense, I got thrown out of the Crips for correcting their English.

I have lived in south east London all my life (23 years) and there are places where I shouldn't go at night but I do like Brixton etc. Places like that are meant to be rough but I have never had any trouble.

I live like 10 minuites from brixton, I used to go to clubs around there so was walking through brixton in the middle of the night, nothing ever happened to me, Brixtons bark is worse than its bite, but of corse there are some estates you really wouldnt want to walk through.

Erdington, aka "Turdington", is the biggest shithole in North Birmingham; full of yobs and vandals who aren't "Chavs" because they've been around long before the Cheltenham Average came up with the most overused word in the English Language.

Oh I'm sorry I must learn to take more care in my sentences at 7:30 in the morning, and I am indeed sorry for perhaps making a mistake, I was not aware my posts where under scrutiny for grammar.

:geek: