N-Europe

Removing the b33r belly

EEVILMURRAY

As the title suggests, I am asking for assistance in removing this newly acquired piece of flab that has aborned around my torso area.

Being a student has now raped me in a way I didn't think possible. I'd like to rectify the situation.

Does anyone have any tips [apart from "stop drinking/drink less" bullshit] as it's already under consideration, any exercises etc?

Well you need to burn of the fat, so you know, lots of running (get sweaty!). Don't have too many fatty foods; instead, have lots of fruit and water.

Also, to build up some muscle on your stomach, go for about 50-60 sit ups a day. To help burn some calories aswell do push ups, they make a lot of difference.

What I did: Stop Drinking non diet soft drinks and Use a Excercise Bike for 45 minutes while watching 24, Heroes or Battlestar Galactica

I did that for 3 months and I lost 2 stones.

What I then did: Sat on my arse all day playing games and drinking beer

I did that for 1 month and put most of it back on.

Apparently running is actually really good excercise, go for a few runs a day and keep it up for a while, or even forever, as it'll keep you fit overall anyway. It's ideal to avoid too much fatty or high carbohydrate stuff and try and get lots of proteins, as proteins help muscle growth but carbohydrate and fat(obviously) don't help much in losing weight. I think, I'm really not 100% sure of what I'm saying, but I think it makes sense(as unused energy is converted to fat for storage). Simplest way would be to try and limit your calories you're taking in, effectively dieting. In theory, cutting out the beer should do that, though be warned any changes that are only temporary will probably only have temporary effects.

Well since I have finally got my brother to buy me a new bike [prick] I can finally get back into some exercise.

I actually may be buying some riding gloves tomorrow, since it's been ages since I rode I actually gave my right hand a blister due to changing gears and shit.