N-Europe

In the water or on the bowl?

Ice9

Guest Jordan
I'd be thankful if I were you, you wouldn't believe the amount strategy and precision that can be required sometimes.

Especially in the mornings sometimes when you have to stand far away and slowly approach the toilet...

Especially in the mornings sometimes when you have to stand far away and slowly approach the toilet...

Oi, I know. The worst though is when it comes out at an awkward angle and catches you unaware, and then you've got to readjust. It's horrifying especially if you're at somebody else's place. :woops:

Dangerous activity this, innit?

..generally the bowl.. but sometimes you just can't beat the satisfaction of the splash of the water when you have been dying to go..

..sometimes the direction can take you by surprise though requiring a very quick readjustment.. you girls have got it easy :heh:

Man... I remember when this board was fill of intelligent, witty humour. Most posters were older than I, or at least acted it. Half the threads on the front page were genius in their creation and stayed around for a long time. Almost every entry in the photo-caption thread would make me laugh out loud. Now we've had 2 threads about going to the toilet in the last week, three threads about beating kids up at school, a thread entitled "I'm gonna f--- your mum", a thread where you try to come up with something bad to say about the person who posted before you. Damn. And even my fellow staff members are joining in this latest one.

*raises hands in defeat*

Well I'm not going to spoil your 'fun', carry on....

Man... I remember when this board was fill of intelligent, witty humour. Most posters were older than I, or at least acted it. Half the threads on the front page were genius in their creation and stayed around for a long time. Almost every entry in the photo-caption thread would make me laugh out loud. Now we've had 2 threads about going to the toilet in the last week, three threads about beating kids up at school, a thread entitled "I'm gonna f--- your mum", a thread where you try to come up with something bad to say about the person who posted before you. Damn. And even my fellow staff members are joining in this latest one.

*raises hands in defeat*

Unban Zeikfried and Spieluhr?

*raises hands in defeat*

that time actually existed? i thought it was a false memory or something.

nevertheless, I find that its slightly amusing reading these sorts of topics because its not the kind of conversation that has ever popped up in regular conversation, and its a decision that is open to most

*raises hands in defeat*

Zeikfried, Bowser57, Athriller. Hurry... The three who are there... Bring them here.

If there are shit smears, I feel it is my duty to hydro pump them off.

blastoise_cor.gif

Even if they are under the water at the bottom I can get them with enough force.

Normally I just aim for the water, it alerts people to your presence. When in public toilets:

Personal urinals: I aim for the hole. Spraying on the side/front just sends it right back at you.

Them long ones which stretch along the floor: Straight down normally. Unless I'm where the hole is, then I slam it in and watch the bubbles rise.

Man... I remember when this board was fill of intelligent, witty humour.

Yes. We need more people with locations like yours.

So,uhh,none of you guys go on,you know the sink...

Depends if the toilet and the grate is already 'engaged'.....

Otherwise on the bowl if everyone is asleep, directly into the water if im in a noisy mood or during day, and all over the rim and floor if I'm pissed.

I think some people need to lighten up, I find this thread quite amusing. Not so much witty admittedly, but it's quite amusing. Caris's thread was a serious thread. The others were just by the same 2 idiots, and it wasn't really 'beating up' as such. 'I'm gonna f--- your mum' was actually one of the best deliveries of such a line that I have ever witnessed.