N-Europe

The N-E Europe Forum Awards

arab_freak

Because I've been up to my eyeballs in dealing with my personal issues. It'll be done, but please be patient. Hasn't exactly been an easy year.

By personal issues he means changing forum names. A right time consuming activity I think we can all agree.

Oh, and changing them back, and posting topics on the matter.

There's also that girlfriend thing too.

@ Fierce:

Your in a position of 'power' and 'responsibility', delegation is the key. Why do something yourself when your can tell/threaten/manipulate/bribe someone else to do it for you? (However as you were in the running for pretty much every award, you may as well declare yourself "master of all awards" and have done with it. No one will bother checking)

I wonder how many of the (other) winners have been banned already this year.

Eat a few bananas, oranges and whatever other fruit ya got.. Have a bowl of weetabix and drink a fair oul' whack of tea.

You'll be on the bog all night :)

Edit: Wow wrong thread. How did Caris' thread get closed just as I was posting this and how did this end up here?

Eat a few bananas, oranges and whatever other fruit ya got.. Have a bowl of weetabix and drink a fair oul' whack of tea.

You'll be on the bog all night :)

Edit: Wow wrong thread. How did Caris' thread get closed just as I was posting this and how did this end up here?

lol wrong thread.

Can't some other loser with enough time who cares tally the results and give them to Link.

I'm a loser

I have too much time

I wouldn't mind counting up votes. Better than nothing.

Edit: I'm bored. I've started.

Edit: Done