• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I found Jagged Little Pill at the bottom of a box of CD's in my room and thought I'd give it a listen. Apart from a couple of tracks, it didn't really excite me too much on the first listen. After a couple of times though, I'm really getting into it. I'd completely forgotten how much I loved "Ironic".

Oh my days...

IMO, Ironic is the worst on the album, and prolly the worst song she's ever done. It's one of the few of hers I always skip past.

All I Really Want, Oughta Know and Forgiven are way better.

This conversation is literally 13 years out of date. Stale and mildewed.

Era Vulgaris is just wow. I've had it for so long there, just sitting on my drive, thinking it was a bit meh... But it's grown so much on me.

I think it's the Queens' best album. That includes Songs for the Deaf. The five first songs are just so hypnotizingly good.

Guest Maase

Listening to The Sounds, pretty awesome.

The only thing that makes me sick is Maja always selling herself in the Videoclips, like showing the Underwear 15 times per minute, even tough she's kinda hot.

Guest Maase
^ I hear what you're saying there. The Sounds are a great band but the Painted By Numbers video was just weird with all the underwear shots every couples of seconds.

Yep, it was exactly in that videoclip where i got that impression.

Still, is a great band, so i just don't see the Videoclips :P

Era Vulgaris is just wow. I've had it for so long there, just sitting on my drive, thinking it was a bit meh... But it's grown so much on me.

I think it's the Queens' best album. That includes Songs for the Deaf. The five first songs are just so hypnotizingly good.

Fuck yeah. I hope they'll have their new album ready sometime next year. There's usually a two year gap between them.

Saw My Bloody Valentine on Saturday night. Most of the set was pretty good, and they played "Thorn", which is pretty much their best track, but the last half an hour was fucking awesome. 128 decibels and 30 minutes of intense, high pitched noise that caused everything in the place to rumble. I only wish it had been a little more dissonant, but you can't have everything.