• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

img_1093.JPG

Wow. Pretty fucking special. Easily their best album. Why oh why didn't I go see this tour. :(

The album is great. Wish I could see them live once in my life.

I'm listening to what is apparently supposed to be the Japanese version of the album (at least according to my dad), but I don't really notice a difference? But then again I don't know the song order from the French one by heart.

Tried looking up on Google if there's a difference but can't find anything. Oh well, it rocks.

*dances* :yay:

best album of 2007 is easily from my opinion in rainbows, cant think of anything else ive bought thats been reeeeeeeeeel good, maybe modest mouse's latest album (not their best but still quality) or QOTSA!!

you'll have to excuse me bcos i am rather drunk wilst writing this but i have to say trtrztzzt 76r76r76r7995 76rrtgrdtrdrdrdtrddttss ooooh suits you sir

wait was this thread even best album of 2007.......i doint know........i bet this will provide laughter, hoo hooo ha.

A moment of clarity, well not clarity but people listen to this song - the will to death by john frusciante...........beautiful :)

Reverend and The Makers are truly awesome. Easily the best album of 2007.

They're good but I don't think its the album of 2007.

My favourite song right now =

Despite never playing that game (DAMN YOU SHITTY LAPTOP) I love that song.

I sorta forgot how brilliant Korn were.

After hearing 'Falling Away From Me' on Kerrang, I remembered how awesome they were with the original line-up. (Fucking hell, Head was a brilliant guitarist. Now he's some shitty born-again Christian :nono:. And David Silveira was a great drummer.)

Their new stuff doesn't have the same brilliance as their first five albums. (I wasn't too keen on Take A Look In The Mirror. It was good, but I think it's the weakest out of the first six albums.)

Then I listened to the Untouchables album. And it reminded me of 2002, when I got the Gamecube, and playing Luigi's Mansion and Rogue Leader with the album playing in the background.

Nostalgia rules! :grin:

I finally got new iPod earbuds. For about 2 weeks i'd been using crackly ones with shite sound (they broke).

I'm sure apple's own ones are meant to be rubbish, but I didn't know which were best for <£30.

At a friends sisters 18th last night I requested Professional Widow by Tori Amos. I love.

I finally got new iPod earbuds. For about 2 weeks i'd been using crackly ones with shite sound (they broke).

I'm sure apple's own ones are meant to be rubbish, but I didn't know which were best for <£30.

At a friends sisters 18th last night I requested Professional Widow by Tori Amos. I love.

Sennheiser CX300 (CX400/CX500 if you could have found them in price. Next time your buds break, buy a set of those. :smile: