NEurope

Finally seen the video to my favouritest Rise Against song.

I don't get it.

Heard this for the first time in ages, I think it was the first song I bought off iTunes about 5 years ago. I loved it then, and still think it's a perfect slice of energetic pop-rock.

He's the singer from Matchbox 20, who I've never heard in my life.

Heard this for the first time in ages, I think it was the first song I bought off iTunes about 5 years ago. I loved it then, and still think it's a perfect slice of energetic pop-rock.

He's the singer from Matchbox 20, who I've never heard in my life.

Shame on you. Matchbox 20 are a lovely little band. :heh:

Plus, he also sang this with Santana:

I love that. :)

When I was younger, I had a bit of a man-crush on him.

^ Yeah, famous! Everyone loves Smooth. He had a bigger single than the one I posted at the same time, but I remember not liking it.

Trying to do my profile for my yearbook. It's impossible to choose one song as "favourite". Same with lyric.

For songs, I currently have it down to one of the following:

Muse - Hysteria

Rise Against - Injection

Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria

mewithoutYou - Wolf Am I (And Shadow)

Radiohead - Karma Police

Silverstein - Already Dead

Taking only one song from an artist and being really harsh on which artists to consider. HOW TO DO CHOOSE FROM THAT LIST?

And don't even get me started on lyric. Why do people insist on categorising things into "favourite"?

Shame on you. Matchbox 20 are a lovely little band. :heh:

Plus, he also sang this with Santana:

I love that. :)

When I was younger, I had a bit of a man-crush on him.

They've were/are quite a big band Stateside. I've got all their albums, Mad Season being a particularly good one. If You're Gone is one of my top songs.

They've were/are quite a big band Stateside. I've got all their albums, Mad Season being a particularly good one. If You're Gone is one of my top songs.

I didn't really like If You're Gone the first few times I heard it. But then, it really grew on me. :)

I liked them very much quite a few years ago, but then they've dropped off my radar. I might have to listen to them again, as I'm in the mood now.

Well I guess it would be nice, if I could touch your body, I know not everybody has got a body like you.

Just rediscovered this after hearing it on Will & Grace. Love.

People who have an Xbox should check out lastfm on there. It's pretty cool!

Do I just not understand Last.fm at all? It never seems to play what I want it to play (on the website or Xbox).

Anyway, I heard this on the radio a few days ago and I still think it's awesome.

Owl City - Fireflies

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

It reminds me a lot of Lucidity.

Tegan and Sara feature on Fucked Up's version of Do They Know It's Christmas Time?

It's on iTunes, for your purchasing.

They sing "But say a prayer; pray for the other ones. At Christmas time, it's hard."

I'm throwing glitter into the air. Joanna Newsom is playing new material at the Big Ears festival (in America somewhere) in March.

The lines in my kingdom are fading.

In other news, Anti-RATM at number one group what I made and am plugging

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=201496731077

Although...it's not even a big deal. The Rage thing was just an idea to give the X Factor a kick in the balls. It's not like you're told to buy the X Factor single or else, people just do cause it's the result of a million weeks of watching the biggest show in the UK.

And it's a statement against the X Factor single. Sure you can all be individual and buy a song you want to be no.1 (that isn't X Factor), but then there'd be no competition for X Factor, as the people who would (theoretically) buy Rage would have their "votes" spread over a million different songs, meaning shit all in the end. By uniting the mentality under one song, something can be done about the X Factor (or at least more than not "uniting").

Although...it's not even a big deal. The Rage thing was just an idea to give the X Factor a kick in the balls. It's not like you're told to buy the X Factor single or else, people just do cause it's the result of a million weeks of watching the biggest show in the UK.

And it's a statement against the X Factor single. Sure you can all be individual and buy a song you want to be no.1 (that isn't X Factor), but then there'd be no competition for X Factor, as the people who would (theoretically) buy Rage would have their "votes" spread over a million different songs, meaning shit all in the end. By uniting the mentality under one song, something can be done about the X Factor (or at least more than not "uniting").

That's probably the best post you've ever made. ;) Spot on, pretty much what I was thinking. It's not a "rebellion" against Sony Music Entertainment as such, but a rebellion against X-Factor claiming the Christmas Number One spot. The past four years has seen an X-Factor Winner/Contestant then go on to become Christmas Number One. It's the expected thing now. It shouldn't be that way, I think that's what is getting up people's noses a little.

Unexpectedly (considering I hate the premise of the album), I really love this song:

Great arrangement of a nice carol.

I like the album as a whole, surprisingly. I wish she'd included She's a Hussy, Merry Christmas anyway, for fun. I'm not a fan of the mastering on the past three albums, it just sounds so flat and matte for lack of a better description. You look back at stuff like Hotel, and it's almost like it has its own three-dimensional soundscape, there's so much to it.

^ Exactly the reason Abnormally Attracted and co. from the last few years feel so unrelated quality-wise to everything Pre-TBk.

The synths on Abnormally Attracted make me want to barf as much as I love some of them. They sound like they're from the Early learning Centre tape of karaeoke for children "TORI AMOS SONGZ", or something. They don't sound genuine.