• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

It's amazing... even on "gay" music, we like the same stuff. :D

Although I preffer her work on Frou Frou 10 times over her solo work.

I believe the correct term is 'pussy rock'

and yeah, she's good. I'm not sure I have any though- I don't think I do.

It's amazing... even on "gay" music, we like the same stuff. :D

Although I preffer her work on Frou Frou 10 times over her solo work.

Yeah, I was getting to that :heh:. Frou Frou are brilliant, I got into Imogen Heap through Details...she's really talented.

Haha...checked my iPod and Let Go by Frou Frou is my 25th most played song o_0.

just listened to Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by the Smashing Pumpkins again, it's damn good :)

Siamese Dreams is better though, I love the pumpkins. I do hope Billy doesnt rape my memories and the new album is at least half decent.

For some reason I seem to like movie soundtracks and game music. And as for the latter, I have a particular fondness for tunes from the nes era (dragon warrior 1 overworld, solstice intro, bionic commando).

Yeh, I usally buy movie soundtracks because if they have one song you like then the others you likely to like aswell because it will usually be from the same genre if you get my logic.

Oh god...

I've just listened to MCR's new single; it's so awful. grrr i don't see why they are adored by so many.

Hardly. I love them.

Are you talking about "Teenagers"? It's ok. Howwever, it's not the one I'd release If I were them.

The best thing they could release would be "The End./Dead" as a single 5 minute song. (The 2 songs segue into each other)

Hardly. I love them.

Are you talking about "Teenagers"? It's ok. Howwever, it's not the one I'd release If I were them.

The best thing they could release would be "The End./Dead" as a single 5 minute song. (The 2 songs segue into each other)

Yeah it was teenagers; it sucked.

'I Don't love You' wasn't bad but really repetitive, got pretty samey and boring. 'Famous last words' was one of the funniest songs i've ever heard; it had to most awful chorus and watching the video for it had me in stiches.

ive "aquired" 4 albums in the past 2 days

Queens of the stone age new one - AWESOMENESS! not as good as "songs for the deaf" but still really good

Hellogoodbye - dinosaurs etc (cant remember name) - not impressed most of the songs are samey

PLUS44 - pretty good half good half okish

Arctic monkeys new - great stuff been really getting into them since i heard brianstorm

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!