NEurope

Villan, you like Enter Shikari and football, two things of no value in the world, except for people of low mental caliber to fill their misspent, ineffectual lives with. There's only two things you get when you lump 100,000 desperate idiots together, one is a football crowd, the other is a Nuremberg rally. Essentially, what I'm trying to say in a long winded and unnecessarily angry way, is that your opinion's on most things are actually "wrong."

Know what we're like? What, not afraid to give our opinions as forcefully as we want? You do realise that when you put your opinions in print, on the internet, they become public? So please, at least try not to sound like the shitstain on society that you undoubtedly are when you post. Mmnkay?

*is not in a good mood*

Villan, you like Enter Shikari and football, two things of no value in the world, except for people of low mental caliber to fill their misspent, ineffectual lives with.

Oh please, you're pathetic.

Your rapidly loosing the once great respect I had of you.

Get real, you fuckwit.

Disregard, turns out Bard posted before his other post. Doesn't mean he's not a **** though...

Your a dickhead. So everybody who likes football is a "desperate idiot" - lol get the fuck out of here. I could say something degrading about people who listen to Heavy metal like yourself, but I wont stoop to your ignorant level

Used to think you were just opinionated, turns out you cannot see or respect anything past your own beliefs.

theres nothing wrong with listenting to heavey metal. I for one listen to ALL music types but one, RnB as I cant stand that for one reason. anything else from rock to trans and classic.

ps, im a footy fan as well.:bowdown:

Bard, you really need to lose your high and mighty attitude. Don't deny you have that attitude, ok? Since you admitted you were always right a few pages back.

I'm not sporty at all, but as Chairdriver said, playing it is at least interesting. Watching sports = thumbs down FOR ME. I see the passion that many feel for their chosen team. I think it's great to have that kinda passion, if you aren't a common chav.

Isn't metal mostly about death/demons? Why not celebrate something you have a firey passion for rather than wallowing in whatever? (I do know you aren't solwly about metal, but it's what's mostly attributed to you)

----

Just listened to Annie Lennox's new album, after seeing her at Live8 a while back and liking her new single. It's goooooooooood!

After the whole Rick Rolling fiasco, we actually have some concrete news.

The new Radiohead album is to be released on October 10th. It is a double album - presumably called "In Rainbows" and the first half of it will be avaliable for download on the Radiohead website from the 10th of October.

Customers can pay any amount of money that they like for the record but in order to get the full double album, they must order a Boxset that is currently only slated to be avaliable on the Radiohead website.

It's a pretty Radiohead thing to do. I for one will be checking out the album in 10 days time, could be quite good.

Bard, you really need to lose your high and mighty attitude. Don't deny you have that attitude, ok? Since you admitted you were always right a few pages back.

Isn't metal mostly about death/demons? Why not celebrate something you have a firey passion for rather than wallowing in whatever? (I do know you aren't solwly about metal, but it's what's mostly attributed to you)

No. I hate that generalisation. Its actually worse than saying every rap song is about weed and "ho's". Death, Thrash and their various sub genres tend to be about death whether it be killing, being killed, the study of death and the consequences. Sick as fuck lyrics too, shit they could never do in movies.

Power metal can be about demons I suppose. Theres also many songs about battles and whatnot. I'm not a fan of Power metal so Bard would be better to talk about it.

Alt/prog/math/metalcore can pretty much be about anything but each have themes that usually get lumped with them.

There are way too many subgenres to into it further, check out wikipedia for the rest I suppose.

The new Radiohead album is to be released on October 10th. It is a double album - presumably called "In Rainbows" and the first half of it will be avaliable for download on the Radiohead website from the 10th of October.

Customers can pay any amount of money that they like for the record but in order to get the full double album, they must order a Boxset that is currently only slated to be avaliable on the Radiohead website.

It's a pretty Radiohead thing to do. I for one will be checking out the album in 10 days time, could be quite good.

Interesting eh? I wonder if we can get away with paying nothing for it..

Here's the link: http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/Quickindex.html

Edit: Nope. But 1p works.

Interesting eh? I wonder if we can get away with paying nothing for it..

Here's the link: http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/Quickindex.html

Edit: Nope. But 1p works.

Well I just bought it for 80p (I'm a generous soul), but my housemate just went and bought it for nothing. He just put 0.00 and it didn't complain.

Looking forward to giving it a listen, I'll buy the boxset as well. I mean £40 for two cd versions, two vinyl versions and various extras isn't too bad, but I do hope they release a standard double cd at some point for those that want it.

Awesome news! :D

DISCBOX

THIS CONSISTS OF THE NEW ALBUM, IN RAINBOWS, ON CD

AND ON 2 X 12 INCH HEAVYWEIGHT VINYL RECORDS.

A SECOND, ENHANCED CD CONTAINS MORE NEW SONGS, ALONG WITH DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS AND ARTWORK.

THE DISCBOX ALSO INCLUDES ARTWORK AND LYRIC BOOKLETS.

ALL ARE ENCASED IN A HARDBACK BOOK AND SLIPCASE.

THE ALBUM DOWNLOAD AUTOMATICALLY COMES WITH THIS PACK.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FILE DIGITALLY FROM THE 10TH OCTOBER 2007.

DISCBOXES ARE BEING MADE TO ORDER AND ARE PRICED AT £40.00 INCLUDING POSTAGE.

SHIPPING WILL BEGIN ON OR BEFORE 3RD DECEMBER 2007.

12.jpg

box set tracklisting, which comes with 2 cds:

CD 1 AND VINYL

15 STEP

BODYSNATCHERS

NUDE

WEIRD FISHES/ARPEGGI

ALL I NEED

FAUST ARP

RECKONER

HOUSE OF CARDS

JIGSAW FALLING INTO PLACE

VIDEOTAPE

CD 2 AND VINYL

MK 1

DOWN IS THE NEW UP

GO SLOWLY

MK 2

LAST FLOWERS

UP ON THE LADDER

BANGERS AND MASH

4 MINUTE WARNING

Yummy. :)

Villan, you like Enter Shikari and football, two things of no value in the world, except for people of low mental caliber to fill their misspent, ineffectual lives with. There's only two things you get when you lump 100,000 desperate idiots together, one is a football crowd, the other is a Nuremberg rally. Essentially, what I'm trying to say in a long winded and unnecessarily angry way, is that your opinion's on most things are actually "wrong."

Know what we're like? What, not afraid to give our opinions as forcefully as we want? You do realise that when you put your opinions in print, on the internet, they become public? So please, at least try not to sound like the shitstain on society that you undoubtedly are when you post. Mmnkay?

There's a quote from Scrubs that perfectly summarises my thoughts on that post:

Q: What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?

A: The Villan, nice to meet you. :heh:

Villan, you like Enter Shikari and football, two things of no value in the world, except for people of low mental caliber to fill their misspent, ineffectual lives with. There's only two things you get when you lump 100,000 desperate idiots together, one is a football crowd, the other is a Nuremberg rally.

ROFL. What a load of old wank.

In musical news, anyone import New Found Glory's new album From Screen To Stereo Part 2? Got mine in the post this morning, some of the songs are good, not as good as the original From Screen To Stereo.

*expects to get ripped for musical and sport tastes*

Well I just bought it for 80p (I'm a generous soul), but my housemate just went and bought it for nothing. He just put 0.00 and it didn't complain.

Looking forward to giving it a listen, I'll buy the boxset as well. I mean £40 for two cd versions, two vinyl versions and various extras isn't too bad, but I do hope they release a standard double cd at some point for those that want it.

Newspapers have been reporting that a minimum of 45p will work and that's it.

I don't think your friend will get an activation code...

my favourite albums~

takeshi nishimo - monolouge

frou frou - details

gorillaz - gorillaz

madeleine peyroux - careless love

terra naomi - virtually

explosions in the sky - all of a sudden i miss everyone

modest mouse - good news for people who love bad news

mummy the peep show - electric roller girl

and the lilo and stitch soundtrack :)

cant give you my all time favourite albums - that list chops and changes aaaaaall the time :3 so there's my favourites right now... i'm also listening to imogen heap ~

Frou Frou (Imogen Heap mainly, is amazing).

Mine (artist names/plus newer albums, otherwise just artist names as they only have one out):

Boys Like Girls

Mae-Singularity

Imogen Heap- Speak for yourself

Frou Frou- Details

The Secret Handshake

Tokio Hotel

Cobra Starship

The Summer Obsession

Him- Venus Doom

Forever in motion

Jack's Mannequin

Love them all! i have LOADS more which i adore! :yay:

Also, Leonas Lewis song is excellent in my opinion!

I got Speak For Yourself after hearing about the hype. It's cool, and I like it, and admire her creativity, but it also seems a bit bland compared to other people who I'm comparing her too in my library (Bjork, Joanna Newsom, Regina Spektor etc).

Daylight Roberry and Hide and Seek FTW though.

---

I'm relistening to albums with wise ears. L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani is actually a very well crafted/produced electro-pop album. Not deep at all, but about 1000x better than her sophomore album. :(

Newspapers have been reporting that a minimum of 45p will work and that's it.

I don't think your friend will get an activation code...

You only need to pay 45p if you use your credit card to cover the cost of charging it. ie: if you spend 1p or more. So you can get it completely free!

I payed £1 + the 45p charge. But I'll be getting the £40 box thing because I'm an absolute Radiohead whore. :P

Cassie-Me and You

It is just Sex in Lyrical Form

*is not in a good mood*

I Do not rate Enter Shikari One Iota.....But the rest of what you said is absolute Bull Crap

Am I right in saying your not in a good mood because your ego wasn't stroked..

Absolute Piss Poor Post

J-lo - Do it well.

Wow. Also...

The Hoosiers - Worried about Ray...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Ahem.

You only need to pay 45p if you use your credit card to cover the cost of charging it. ie: if you spend 1p or more. So you can get it completely free!

I payed £1 + the 45p charge. But I'll be getting the £40 box thing because I'm an absolute Radiohead whore. :P

Ah I see. Yeah I got the £40 Diskbox because I'm also a whore. A materialistic whore. :(