N-Europe

Games you are proud to say that you have completed

Stocka

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finished these when they came out, a time before gamefaqs noobs (which I still don't use), hell a time before internet.

super mario bros 2 and 3 (without warps or savefunctions, you babies :) ) , legend of zelda 1 & 2, battle of olympus, wizard & warriors 3 and many more.

snes: zelda, prince of persia, secret of mana, super metroid, and many more

Well, I finished every game during my nes/snes period since my parents had to buy them for me so it took a while till I got a new one, starting from the N64 I got my own stuff, and more quickly a new game without finishing the previous one. *sob*

erm... Blast Corps for the N64 - not all that easy to properly complete! Also, Smash Bros Melee.. Ok so I've not completed it but if anyone has all the trophies, cool beans.

Tetris! Seeing the Statue of Liberty taking off is a pleasing sight for anyone.

Tbh, getting all the trophies in the game is pretty easy. Like Zell said, i'm more proud of my melee record; if someone deleted em i would have to actually kill them.

I'm more proud of how good i've gotten at the game as to how many trophies i got.

Tbh, getting all the trophies in the game is pretty easy. Like Zell said, i'm more proud of my melee record; if someone deleted em i would have to actually kill them.

I'm more proud of how good i've gotten at the game as to how many trophies i got.

That's another thing Smash Brawl will probably have. Online profiles so that your statistics are public. A rank system will probably be in place too.

Always wanted that in Smash.

I hardly ever complete games I like.

Final Fantasy 7... got to the cave, got inside the cave... stopped playing.

Skies... the clouds went - I could fly right ot the last battle. Didn't.

It's always epic games...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've 100%ed a few 1st party titles, though in recent years I have gotten slack as I've been able to buy more games than when I was littler so I didn't stick at one game constantly like.

OoT:100%ed on two different carts, I did one of them recently in a week, including capacity upgrades.

MM:100%ed on my original cart, whereever it is.

Yoshi's Island:100%ed, then that got erased, so I had to 100% it again, can get quite tricky to do!

LttP: Got all the items, upgrades, capacity upgrades and heart pieces.

WW: Not entirely 100%, gotten everything in the way of items and upgrades in the 'original' game, but not played through the second time to get all those statues, way too time consuming and boring for me!

SMW:Recently 100%ed this within a day on GBA, the original was at one point 100%ed but alot of our snes games are all ballsed up and lose data easily.

MarioLand:I guess it isn't that hard really now that I'm older(i've lost it though) think I completed both the original difficulty and then the extra difficulty after that(which you have to do all in one go).

SM64/DS:Getting all 120 stars is quite satisfying, done it a few times now too. Got a data on the original cart with all 120 stars, but exactly 100coins on each stage, because I'm weird. Also got all 150 stars on SM64DS.

New SMB DS: I'm fairly sure I've gotten everything there is to get on this, like hidden coins and all that stuff.

Mario Party: Getting all the extra stuff and boards on the original game! Took alot of partying to get enough coins and stars for it all, and then to buy all the minigames too, but I think we managed to get it all in the end.

MK64: Getting gold in all the cups, bloody hard!

MKDD: Getting gold in all the cups, not quite as hard as MK64.

Metroid Prime: Completed it with the hidden combos, but never got all the item upgrades or 100% scans, doubt I ever will as it's such a massive game! Really satisfying to just complete though!

Other than that, I can't think of any others, might have forgotten one or two.

I forgot the kirby games! I've completed with all the treasures Kirby Squeak Squad(DS), all the shards on The Crystal Shards(N64), Kirby's Adventure(GBA), Kirby's Dreamland(both difficulties), Kirby's Pinball and Kirby's Fun Pak(all treasures on the great cave offensive, all abilities on Milky Way Wishes(inc Copy), Secret exits on Dyna Blade, and even made my way all the way through The Arena!).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!