NEurope
Stocka

Games you are proud to say that you have completed

Either because they were bloody hard or took ages or whatever.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age

I frequently was either lost/had no idea where to go next. It was pretty long too and required a lot of time dedicated to it. The final boss took me ages too.

Zelda: A Link to the Past

I found it frustratingly hard.

Zelda: Majora's Mask

The save/time system put many people off and prevented them from completing it, and I too went through a period where I left it for a while, but I managed to get back and stick to it and complete it.

Final Fantasy VIII, not just completed, but beat Omega Weapon as well, which made me hit a peak of gaming satisfaction.

I'm ashamed though not to have fully completed F-Zero GX, I just simply cannot do chapter 8 on very hard!

Final Fantasy VIII

The same as Zell really. I beat all bosses and levelled every one up to the max while Junctioning the best speels ready for the final battle. Needless to say I gave her a tanning and the ending was so worth it.

Metroid Prime/Echoes

I felt a great sense of relief when beating both these games as it took an incredible amount of will power just to play through them. I have stated many times in various topics that the Metroid games have never really stood out to me but I thought I might aswell finish these 2 as everyone said they were great.

Call of Duty 2 ( 360 )

Being the achievement whore that I am it was a great feeling of satisfaction when I finally beat the whole game on veteran. Some of the levels took ages to do but seeing the 1000/1000 mark was a great sight.

There are a hell of alot more but I cant think of any at the moment.

Zelda Ocarine of Time - 100%

Super Mario 64 - 100%

Banjo Kazooie - 100%

Super Mario Land (GB) - Very difficult game! Or at least it was at the time!

Metroid Prime - Kept going through the adventure and I'm glad I did! The combination of Meta Ridley and Metroid Prime is a challenging end to an awesome game and you get a great sense of achievement from completing it!

F-Zero X - Unlocked Joker Cup & X Cup!

Man I'm nowhere near as thorough/persistant as you guys. I don't always complete games. *ashamed*

Man I'm nowhere near as thorough/persistant as you guys. I don't always complete games. *ashamed*

I'm the same...

The only games I complete are the ones that everybody completes.

I did complete all story missions in gta III without cheats though. That's one that I don't hear too often.

metal gear solid 2 on european extreme

Fzero gx all arcades modes

Hotel dusk

every metroid game exept 1 and pinball

link to the past

both halos on legendary

Final Fantasy X

The only FF i've completed all the way through (excluding X-2), although it isn't my favourite I spent 100+ hours into my guys and Blitzball team was insane.

Just wondering did VIII's opening all frezze to you guys if you wanted to start a new game? I forgot to draw Siren :(

Every single Zelda game on a home console, including Majora's Mask, and that was a struggle, I loved it in a weird way, but just couldn't enjoy it as much a I would've liked to because of the Save/Time thing. But on the other hand I did feel more for the peripheral characters.

Metroid Prime on 100%! Enough said there! Also, every other Metroid game on a home console. Woo!

Resident Evil 4 without dying ONCE!

Goldeneye with 100% on everything!!! I was the king of Goldeneye at my school.

Now its those GTA games that take FOREVER to do 100%...it means no cheats...on a GTA game, its near impossible!

For me...

Golden Sun - I loved the game to bits I really did.

Boktai - I'm in England, sun shining is NOT an easy thing to get!

FFVII - So I did this 100%. Some of those summons are so hard to find...

Jump Ultimate stars - Got it on import. Ive finished the overall thing, and I dont understand it at all! Im pretty proud of myself even if it is for getting lucky...

Metroid Prime - It was meta-ridley that did me the damage. I took TOO long trying to get past him, but after that, it was plain sailing. Loved the game, need to finish Echoes...I couldnt ever imagine them making a game harder than MP1 until Echoes came out...

There aren't actually that many games I've completed 100 %, and many games I used FAQs even for a little bit (well, not in the N64 days, I got tips from friends then..).

So I guess there's only one game I can really mention, it's Starfox 64. Faqs are useless, it's pure skill, but I did feel like I achieved something when getting all the medals on hard. I don't see me completing Assault with all gold medals (allthough, I don't think I'd really want to).

FF IV. Just beat Zeromus EG with one of the shittest teams i could think of. Palom, Porum, Cecil, Cid, Edward.

Need to get edges trial now.

Other than that MGS2 getting all the dog tags on all the modes was quite rewarding.

100 per cent...well i got 102% in crash 3 warped

You could 105% though... I got 97% I think... I was about 8 at the time though.

Ocarina Of Time - Who hasn't?

Super Mario 64

Mario Kart 64

Lylatwars

Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

Halo

Metal Gear Solid

Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3

Skies of Arcadia/Skies of Arcadia Legends

Shenmue

Saints Row

Majora's Mark - Loved that game!

Golden Sun - Please come out on the Wii!

And hopefully Dead Rising when I do!

Super Mario World, finding all the secret exits and the special levels was pretty satisfying and FFVII which I played to death until the point I'd found everything in the game and got all characters to maximum level with all limits and materia. Sephiroth went down in one go, although ruby weapon was still a bit of a bugger.

I won't repeat games that other people have said, but one game I'm particularly proud of completing 100% is Polarium. The challenge mode took so long to beat..

Rocket Robot on wheels (100%)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (Extreme)

Metal Gear Solid 2 (European Extreme)

OoT (3 heart challange + 100%)

FFVII (100%)

Aswell as the obvious ones...Streets of Rage (and 2) on the HARDEST difficulty.

Also, SFII: Turbo with Ryu on 7 Star diffuculty (impressive considering i never owned the console).

FF7 - Beating Emerald Weapon.

FF8 - Beating Omega Weapon.

FF9 - Beating Ozma

FF10 - Beating Nemesis/Penance.

Metroid Prime - 100% on normal, also beaten the game on hard.

And finally F-Zero GX all cups on master.