N-Europe

Its Snowing!

Oli1983uk

No snow here yet :/

You're even further North than I am retro... In Halifax we have 100% chance of snow (according to metcheck) by midday.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got up as school was already closed today, and I've only just got up.

What do I find when I look out the window? It's snowed! Yippie!!!:yay:

We never get snow here, so this is really cool!

Oh, and I love the way everything has a jaunty cap of white. It's nice an jolly!

I've never heard of schools being closed here because of snow. Lucky bastards you.

Anyway, I think the snow is starting to melt already. Also had a tiny bit of rain and there's probably gonna be more soon. I'd make a snowman but I'm too lazy to find decent gloves. Plus I don't feel like getting cold. ='D

I've never heard of schools being closed here because of snow. Lucky bastards you.

Anyway, I think the snow is starting to melt already. Also had a tiny bit of rain and there's probably gonna be more soon. I'd make a snowman but I'm too lazy to find decent gloves. Plus I don't feel like getting cold. ='D

Pfft, if i remember right, your house is awesome, so yeah, stay in.

Schools cancelled in my town, which is kinda a downer as i need to get something for my new york trip.

Its because, I'm guessing, you Belgians are used to the snow and have methods to cope with it.

2 inches of snow basically shuts down this country :heh: