• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined the forum just before the release of the Gamecube when it was Cube-europe.com.

I remember I had bought the first issue of Cube magazine that came with the video of to be released Gamecube games, seeing Eternal Darkness and just having to talk to someone about it! After boring my mates (most being avid PSX fanboys... funnily enough, now nearly all have bought a Wii!) to death about it, I had to come online and talk to sane people! Haha!

There's been some great threads over the years, and I've really enjoyed my time on the boards, even if I don't post too much!

Thanks for all the hard work and greatness guys!

I first joined C-E in 2002, but I only made 11 posts, my first ever foray into Internet Forums, and it wasn't happy, I think I made a thread about my opinion on the cel-shaded Zelda. To which I got flamed as a "n00b". Forgot my password, didn't come back until September 2003, signed up, never posted...

Made a third user profile as Mr_Brightside sometime in June 2004. First post was in the thread for Euro 2004. Was known as Mr_Brightside up until Early 2005 when I became The Villan. Then, upset with the exclusion of post counts on R-E, I became The_Villan854. (854 being my C-E post count), which I kept for a year, when I made over 854 posts, which then the underscore and 854 were dropped, and the rest is history.

:hmm: <- 1st smiley I used.

Hmmm, I think I visited the main site frequently during the late days of C-E and posted in the comments section there. Didn't actually join the forum (or even really notice it) till the site changed to R-E I think. Or something like that.

Who here remembers:

Zeikfried

stubbietubbie

Spieluhr

Gerben?

If you remember those guys posting then you are a true '-Europe' legend. :heh:

I remember them. but I wasn't posting when they were here, apart from Stubbietubbie. I think because lots of hilarious old threads got linked and I read them, perhaps.

I remember all the names Moria mentioned apart from stubbietubbie, never heard of him. I remember Zeikfried, but only because he was part of that stupid fucking 'uber 1337s' thing where had various childish little clans. Actually, I think that was why I left in the end.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!