N-Europe

Resident evil 0

it's probably just me and the fact that i started playing it on hard but this game is harder than remake and 4.

it's a good game just started getting into it again.i must say though that item drop system is shit and almost ruins the game for me

the 2 player character system is a little annoying too.Just gets in the way most of the time.

overall this is a very enjoyable game with fantsatic graphics.

what do you all think?Better than remake,2,3,code veronica or 4(hah)?

I loved the item dropping aspect. It made it feel more realistic in a way, more like the survival horror that it should be. I never cared for all these chests. :heh: Too easy.

I'm very fond of this game. It didn't end all that great, but I thought it was a damn good game. Billy is awesome.

I actually liked this game very much... but that was predictable as I am a die-hard Resident Evil fan. I think it's right up there with RE 1, 2, 3 and Code Veronica... although RE4 is... well, the best RE ever (despite the lack of a decent storyline).

Is it really harder than Remake? I never played the Remake, I'm saving it for a special ocasion.

I loved this game, it is brilliant. I liked the item drop thing and thought it was very challenging. Billy was a great character, but I don;t think we'll see him again. It was more difficult than REmake, but it didn't feel quite as epic. Plus I really really really hated those leech man, they were a pain in the arse.

I loved this game, it is brilliant. I liked the item drop thing and thought it was very challenging. Billy was a great character, but I don;t think we'll see him again. It was more difficult than REmake, but it didn't feel quite as epic. Plus I really really really hated those leech man, they were a pain in the arse.

I really loathed those leech men. However, the monkeys were rather excellent.

You're right though, we probably won't see Billy, again. Shame really, he was excellent.

i really enjoyed Zero, the item drop was great made the game much harder, when i played REmake and you can unlock a mode where the item boxes aren't connected, i used that all the time. Makes things more challanging, forces you to think ahead more and make plans.

And don't get me started on those leechmen and monkeys, they still scare the bejesus out of me to this day.

I made a vow not to play RE4 til I played the other games.

So far, I've played RE:0 (rio, lol) and REmake. Also, bits of Code Veronica.

Sucks to be me. :(

You know; 4 has more-or-less nothing to do with any of the others, appart from the characters Leon, Ada & Wesker.

Just play the 4th; you'll be glad you did...I still have to play 3 & CV :heh:

• 1 month later...
You know; 4 has more-or-less nothing to do with any of the others, appart from the characters Leon, Ada & Wesker.

And apart from the intro that explains the fate of Umbrella...

And I''l try to avoid spoilers (for the guy who has not played RE4), but in RE4 you understand that Leon suspected that a certain spy was not only alive, but was working for the guy who wears sunglasses at night. It might not seem like much, but I know of a few RE plot writers had to adjust their plot lines because of that. RE4 also hints of a power struggle going on in the shadows, after the fall of Umbrella. The game basically takes place in a period of transition. When Umbrella is supposed to be dead and others try to fill the void. We won't see the results of the struggle until RE5 pops around in 2008-2009.

And I agree, no "magic boxes" in RE0 was a good thing.

I loved RE0! :D

The FMVs in this game are incredible! Always packed with action and other cool stuff. I dunno what more it is that makes me love Zero, but I guess it has a nice feeling to it or something like that. Though I don't think its better than 1/Remake. It captures a second place on my "Favorite Resident Evil Game" list.

If I remember correctly, the last boss was quite solid too. The Tyrant in REmake was just a case of saving your magnum till the end.

At the end of REmake you had to keep your partner alive until Brad "Chicken heart" Vickers would drop down the rocket launcher. So it was different from the original confrontation. Where you only had to worry about your character staying alive.

At the end of REmake you had to keep your partner alive until Brad "Chicken heart" Vickers would drop down the rocket launcher. So it was different from the original confrontation. Where you only had to worry about your character staying alive.

hmmm, I still don;t remember the final confrontation being difficult. I think I'm gonna have to replay this one.