N-Europe

1,000 Posts at long last.

darksnowman

I suppose its an upshot to your recent personal problems? You posted more.

Yeah, you have a fair point there. Plus, been finding it a bit hard to sleep, so I've found myself online at god knows what hour posting on here.

Meh, it's not like every post of mine is spam in an attempt to raise the post count.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it might be nice to get a user specific title, but for the time being I shall just enjoy being among the Aficionado's.

Maybe if we're looking to be more than that we needa make more of an effort to impress those who govern these boards. They could judge how much quality we contribute to discussions, I'm sure theres plenty o' spamming attempts even with that ten character limit they've got going on. :heh:

People who have over 1,000 posts should be able to set their own user title.

Nice posting, by the way.

1. No because theres too many people.

2. It would involve having to create a new user group who can have custom titles. Then every user who passes 1000 posts would have to be manually changed to that usergroup. FAFF!

..yeh.. I guess if there was a certain amount of posts you had to make to be able to create your own custom title, you'd get a lot more spamming from people trying to reach the post count target so they can put 'tEh RoXxOrs' below their name..

..best left alone I reckon :heh: