N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually surprise how few people did that for Mario Kart DS. I hope there's a unit somewhere that looks like your Mii(s).

It would be a missed opportunity if you couldn't have your Mii on your army banner (assuming there is one, having not played the original!)

I've read the highest this game is confirmed for online so far is 2v2? Has there been any more news on this and is that on the same console? :|.

This game surely needs a minimum of 4v4 to be a online, I mean it's a tactical RTS. Team Work should be the biggest point of online play in this game :(.

I think he means 2 armies - with 4 players on each earmy (I think).

I'm really looking forward to this game - outside of the big 3 and Super paper mario, this is my next anticipated game; loved the first one (though still haven't finished it) and they seem to have improved everything about the game

Haha, I'll form up with anyone, all alliances welcome if it means the final defeat of Portugal lol

Providing one of my comrades buys this game as well as me, the GLA will ensure that their presence is felt on the battlefields... :awesome:

I nice little multilayer mode would involve each player controlling a small squad of units. ie 6 infantry, or 1 tank and 4 infantry, 3 tanks, 3 helicopters, bomber and 2 fighters etc. all obviously more balanced. 3 or 4 sqauds per army, 1 overall general giving out basic orders maybe controlling a key unit like a heavy tank or something, that would be 4/5 vs 4/5.

Would definitely favour team play, and everyone has small but important role, but doesnt have to worry about loads of units (except the general, but that is all he does). Maybe I've been playing too much Natural Selection.

The English Mob will clean up these boards. First BWii, then Smash Bros, then the world (or at least the extent to which "the world" exists on these boards).
Pfuh, even though you're in unfair majority of three gazillion to five, I personally will send you crying back into your mother's womb :heh:

Pfuh, even though you're in unfair majority of three gazillion to five, I personally will send you crying back into your mother's womb :heh:

So the Dutch are getting involved as well now. This is turning into a full on European conflict. Shame there aren't any French on here (as I know of), it could get really intersting.

I've read the highest this game is confirmed for online so far is 2v2? Has there been any more news on this and is that on the same console? :|.

This game surely needs a minimum of 4v4 to be a online, I mean it's a tactical RTS. Team Work should be the biggest point of online play in this game :(.

Would this actually be possible? We're talking about two Wii's relaying an awful lot of data to eachother (if each player has control of 10 uints, you're looking at 40 NPC data being relayed for a 2x2 game, and with 4v4, you're looking at 80... thats a heck of alot...