Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 tickets to the All-Ireland Hurling Quarter Finals in Croke Park for Saturday.

Wexford vs Tipperary at 2pm

Galway vs Kilkenny at 4pm

Come on Wexford!!!

COME ON WEXFORD!

Man i LOVE hurling! Don't get to see it so much-only when i'm in my grandads club.

I would never know what to put that with ash, it's a strange shape. I want to say something like some nice dark skinnies. Maybe layer some tops with a bright colour above. Hair up, messy but not over the top. Yeah... I would go with that. Hot.

COME ON WEXFORD!

Man i LOVE hurling! Don't get to see it so much-only when i'm in my grandads club.

Oh it is the best sport on the planet without a doubt!!

I might try take a video on my phone (bad quality but hey ho!)

I would never know what to put that with ash, it's a strange shape. I want to say something like some nice dark skinnies. Maybe layer some tops with a bright colour above. Hair up, messy but not over the top. Yeah... I would go with that. Hot.

Yeah I'm thinking its more of a night out belt. Skinny top that barely reaches my jeans (don't want it obstructing my belt). Jeans I can wear low, probably skinnies as you say. My hair is done up and messy anyway (when I do it). And yeah the top needs to be bright coloured, something in the reds family (red, yellow, orange). And superhero underwear of course.

Yeah I'm thinking its more of a night out belt. Skinny top that barely reaches my jeans (don't want it obstructing my belt). Jeans I can wear low, probably skinnies as you say. My hair is done up and messy anyway (when I do it). And yeah the top needs to be bright coloured, something in the reds family (red, yellow, orange). And superhero underwear of course.

Don't forget to have an elastic band around your wrist. I always wear one when I'm out. People come up and ask what the hell I'm doing with one, I simply answer "It's jewelery, why not".

Hmm I'm more of a glowsticks person. Maybe an elastic band, a nice colourful one from work. That and necklaces. Got a nice one from topman a while ago, has a big yellow star with the middle cut out and theres a smaller yellow star that dangles next to it and can fit inside. My friend has a big pink glittery star which I want as it goes well with. Will check topman tomorrow.

I forgot I was supposed to order this as well: http://images.asos.com/inv/H/24/119/160753/image2xl.jpg ah well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!