Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

They do look quite comfortable I must say. I'm the type of guy who gets one pair of shoes then always wears them, even if the weather or the outing doesn't suit them.

They do look quite comfortable I must say. I'm the type of guy who gets one pair of shoes then always wears them, even if the weather or the outing doesn't suit them.

Just like me.Got some trainers,used them for High School,use them for going out with friends and out in cack weather and holiday.

One pair can last me a good long time.

Alright, since people asked, a list of what I bought. =P

- two shorts; same model, different colour (I was in need of some, and those were the only ones to fit nicely)

- four different kind of tops

- 9 black panties (I guess that's what you folk call them?); 6 of them are thongs :p

- a black bra from which you can take off the straps (and some transparent straps to go with it)

- a pair of pretty basic black ballerinas, but they fit so well that I think this might be the first pair to not scar my feet

- a ton (7 pairs) of different coloured short socks

- a bikini

- two sleeping gown thingies

- eyeliner, mascara and a concealer stick thingie

- and on Saturday I bought two sets of underwear (bra and panties); both blue with flowers, though different models and stuff

I think that's it. Most expensive were the shoes (60 euro), the rest I got for pretty cheap I think (though the mascara was like 11 euro =O ).

Alright, since people asked, a list of what I bought. =P

- 9 black panties (I guess that's what you folk call them?); 6 of them are thongs :p

- a black bra from which you can take off the straps (and some transparent straps to go with it)

- and on Saturday I bought two sets of underwear (bra and panties); both blue with flowers, though different models and stuff

Demonstration please:heh:

- two shorts; same model, different colour (I was in need of some, and those were the only ones to fit nicely)

- four different kind of tops

- a pair of pretty basic black ballerinas, but they fit so well that I think this might be the first pair to not scar my feet

- a ton (7 pairs) of different coloured short socks

- a bikini

- two sleeping gown thingies

- eyeliner, mascara and a concealer stick thingie

And suddenly I see why you said "no pictures" in the MPOTD thread...:heh:

Oh, and they're also called "knickers", and the night gown is known here as a "nightie" (sp?), pronounced "night-E", not "night-tie".

Demonstration please:heh:

Pervert... :indeed:

Guest Stefkov

Implication is not a fact!

I need to buy something. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not spending virtual money.

I need to buy something. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not spending virtual money.

As am I.

I may do something rather rash, like actually pay for the Gears DLC. :o

exactly the same as what i implemented

So you want a demonstration of Eenuh's underwear?

How does that not come across as a bit pervie? :wtf:

Guest Stefkov

Well you see models in underwear all the time. It was proly only a joke, I'm not implying that he was implying that you should imply that he was implying that Eenuh should show us..I'm confused.

Bye the new mappps! Definitely worth it, it gives the game that extra bit of longevity.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!