Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a long time ago I got this, but I never posted a picture of it. The bass was for my 18th, the effects unit I bought ages ago, the small amp I bought years ago. I might post a picture of my big amp tomorrow.

the_product_intro_3.png

£10 unleaded petrol. I hate going to the garage for petrol. Love putting the petrol in, but sometimes it takes me ag-es to open the darn cap!

OMG! Identical ness!!! Swear down, I feel like a fucking retard, sitting there for ages trying to unscrew the damn thing!

You dont have a Polo by any chance? Lol.

OMG! Identical ness!!! Swear down, I feel like a fucking retard, sitting there for ages trying to unscrew the damn thing!

You dont have a Polo by any chance? Lol.

Glad I am not alone. I have a Corsa :heh: I now unscrew the cap at home and keep it in my pocket, before heading to the garage. Result! :yay:

Glad I am not alone. I have a Corsa :heh: I now unscrew the cap at home and keep it in my pocket, before heading to the garage. Result! :yay:

I can never unscrew the petrol cap on my mums Corsa on the odd ocasion I drive and have to get petrol for it. So much easier for my car.

This was a long time ago I got this, but I never posted a picture of it. The bass was for my 18th, the effects unit I bought ages ago, the small amp I bought years ago. I might post a picture of my big amp tomorrow.

the_product_intro_3.png

Nice Jazz Bass, it's giving me the urge to... well, play bass. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!