Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good purchases! :grin: I got the same spacey looking t-shirt when I saw Muse live the other week! Plus I got a hoodie too, which cost me £35.

I wanted that spacey shirt too, but they only had XL left. :/ Went with this one instead, in addition to an extortionate programme, wristband and poster.

Oh yeah! I was on the prowl at the local Tesco Metro during lunch hour. I mentioned they existed to my friends and a wail echoed throughout the useful chamber. But alas, none were found.

Frosti.

-------

I had hustings today (I'm running for the Diversity rep for Jesus), but I'm running unopposed, so it was easy-PEASY. I just spraffed for 5 minutes about all my ideas for making Jesus more gay. Lol.

Now just trying to do some work that needs to be handed in tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the picture of the packet Goaf. Today I ventured into a BIGGER Tesco and there to my delight were the mini cherry cola muffins. Bought a pack and my first impression was "Meh, they taste alright but... not amazing"

That said, I have eaten about 5 of them in the space of 10 minutes since I've got back. They're bloody lovely. Thanks Goafer.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!