Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 4Gb of RAM for £35 (yes, it really was that cheap) that I posted a day or two back just arrived, and, by god, going from 2Gb to 6Gb makes things now feel stupidly fast. Couple that with Windows 7 being a trillion times faster than Vista, and games keep loading before I've had time to blink...

There Goes A Tenner.

*covers mouth with hands and makes noise that would suggest that beneath the hands he is either uncontrollably laughing and/or foaming at the mouth*

It's just the fact that I walked in HMV, just aiming to browse. I saw Annie, and was like "Because she was a bonny lass." Then I saw the blinder that is La Roux, and was quickly in the quicksand.

Didn't even realise they are arguably the two most essential pop albums to buy ever. If I had been serving me at the till, I would have said "This tornado loves you."

I bought two Oxfam unwrapped gifts for my Mum, Dad and both their partners.

I put the custom message of:

"Instead of buying a luxury bath set or that favourite movie on DVD; I thought it could go towards a goat for Mwenye and his family. So when you’re having a sub-average bath and watching The Great Escape re-run, you can think of Mwenye riding his goat."

I thought it was tongue in-cheek but still not insulting and making a humorous point?

The non-custom message was very poo.

They were also the Ricky Gervais cards, so they'll be treated to a Plamglotis or Clunge Ambler.

Guest Captain Falcon

il_430xN.102163099.jpg

Saw this over at GoNintendo and thought I have to have it and so I cracked.

I don't normally make impulse buys, but what the heck.

It's relieved me of some of my disappointment of not getting Tales of Symphonia 2 today - that will have to wait until tomorrow now.

Speaking of Prince album covers I love that someone at work (Woolies) once picked up this one and said "oh hello whose this cheek...oh god its a man!"

Good times.

Haha! Apparently the cover was a bit "..." at the time and people attribute it's relatively poor sales to the cover.

I think it's alright...technically one of his better covers artistically. Most have dated horrifically. It's also a brilliant album. :bouncy:

Two multipacks of Monster Munch [buy one get one fr33]

Rolo Cookies

White choc chip cookies.

Money well spent I say.

Lovely jubbly. All stuff which I lurrrve.

Things that I've bought this past week:

8771809x.jpg

£32 from ASDA

currentcoveruk.jpg

£1 (special subscription offer - starting to really like this mag)

44188bb?wid=660&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0

£45 - not liking them that much but will use them for gym most likely.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!