N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game is made of win. Seriously jam packed with fun!

Great, just what I was looking for then! =D

I love Kirby games, so hope I will really enjoy this too. ^____^

aww, I've been waiting forever for Super Star Ultra, lucky you!

Just import it! Though I guess you could just as well wait now since it'll be out in September. I just needed something for on my holiday heh.

Also just bought some ecoline paint (blue, yellow, red, green and violet), black drawing ink, a sketchbook and 40 pages of drawing paper. Drawing tiiiiiime!

Great, just what I was looking for then! =D

I love Kirby games, so hope I will really enjoy this too. ^____^

Just import it! Though I guess you could just as well wait now since it'll be out in September.

Yeah, I honestly don't know why I've never got round to importing. I could also pick up Uoendan (and one of those Kirby plush dolls). It doesn't look as if it will be released any time soon in the UK, otherwise Game would have it up for pre-order.

Yeah, I honestly don't know why I've never got round to importing. I could also pick up Uoendan (and one of those Kirby plush dolls). It doesn't look as if it will be released any time soon in the UK, otherwise Game would have it up for pre-order.

It's out 18th September. GAME are just slow at puting up pre-orders some times.

thats a pretty nice ticket, man. good catch

Cheers, I'm chuffed. I'm staying with my friend there so I don't have to pay for accommodation either which saves so much money. It's for September so it's some way off yet but it's something to look forward to at the end of summer and before uni.

I haven't been on holiday for two years and London is driving me a bit crazy. :heh:

header.jpg?t=1249678064

£23.99

I already have Darwinia on Steam and Braid on the 360. But I was wanting Braid on Steam, anyway. Good deal I think.

One thing though, I've bought Darwinia twice, but I don't have a free copy to give away, how come? I bought HL2 and bought the Orange Box and got a free copy to give away...

Ticket.gif

One return ticket to Cairo. £255.

Hope you have fun. I enjoyed Egypt although i went to sharm and im sure its very different in Cairo. The only thing that let it down was virtually the entire male population being pervy letches towards blonde white women. (next time i will leave her at home lol)