• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

muse2.jpg

4x tickets to see Muse live at Birmingham NIA on 10th November!!!!! :grin:

.....£170 though. :(

Whooo Muse!

They'll be coming here November 2, tickets go on sale this Saturday. Hope I can get some! ^___^

Just purchased this nice t-shirt for £12 but stupidly forgot to change the delivery address on Paypal. Looks like I'll have to take a trip to Leeds sometime soon.

jf_HUNGRY_gold_crop.jpg

There's more going on sale tomorrow (Friday) in the general sale, check the official website!!! http://www.muse.mu

Good luck getting your tickets you two, hope you get them! ^^

I know, I just don't put much trust in my mum to get them (I'm such a brilliant son) and thanks I hope I get them too.

I got a few Rock Band songs the other day with my left over points. What did you get? I went for...

More than a feeling

Buddy Holly

The kids aren't alright

Mr Brightside

I haven't redeemed my points yet. But when I do, I'll definitely get...

Coheed & Cambria - The Running Free

Disturbed - Stupify

Disturbed - Stricken

...and some others, I'll just see which ones take my fancy and I'll get them.

I've got over 200 songs on Rock Band 2, including the ones you posted. :grin:)

386-3900468SPA70UC504203M.jpg

That's right, it has the speed die.

Speed Die

In 2007, Parker Brothers began releasing its standard version of Monopoly with a new addition to gameplay—the Speed Die. (http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/00009.pdf) First included in Winning Moves' Monopoly: The Mega Edition variant, this third die alters gameplay by allowing players to increase their move up to 3 spaces (rolling one of the 3 numbered sides); move immediately to the next unowned property OR to the next property on which they would owe money (rolling one of 2 "Mr. Monopoly" sides); or "Get Off The Bus Early" (rolling the "Bus" side), allowing the player to use the total from one die or both dice to move (i.e. A roll of 1-5-BUS would let the player choose from moving 1, 5 or 6 spaces). Usage of the die in the regular game differs slightly from use in the Mega Edition (i.e. Players use the Speed Die from the beginning in Mega; players can only use the Speed Die in the regular game AFTER their first time going past GO)