Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, this is

DSCN0778.jpg

do I win the thread now?

That is a disgusting t-shit. :woops: (Sorry!!, just my opinion, but there's just too much.) It's kind of cool in theory, but not real life.

I'd definitely wear it as a pyjama top when I was about 10, though...

That is a disgusting t-shit. :woops: (Sorry!!, just my opinion, but there's just too much.) It's kind of cool in theory, but not real life.

I'd definitely wear it as a pyjama top when I was about 10, though...

I dont like it either, it may look ok on him.

Lets wait for pictures.

actually, this is

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/presscontinue/DSCN0778.jpg

do I win the thread now?

I like it. I have a similar style hoodie.

Went to a car boot sale today. Didn't get the epic mad deal I hoped for, but I did get this:

ps2-console.jpg

£20 with 5 games (3 different Tiger Woods, Fifa and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. None will be played.), 4 controllers, multitap, stand and memory card. Can't complain I guess. Came in a good condition box too. I can finally play FF12 and Yakuza when it gets here.

I saw a Saturn, Dreamcast, Mega Drive and a bunch of Polaroid Cameras for sale though. Probably would have got the Dreamcast (I can justify owning 2) or one of the cameras if I hadn't seen the PS2.

Edited by Goafer

Huge wardrobe £375

360-Lima-2-door-(2-mirrored)-slider-wardrobe.jpg

Cheap bookcase for the spare bedroom to put all my DVDs and stuff on £12 IKEA

41072_PE133603_S4.jpg

Retractable washing line. Not the exact one but best i could find £8

4300146.jpeg

2 x door stops but no pictures £10

Ooh, I need to get the first series of Afro Samurai...

In the meantime, though, got this:

8114743x.jpg

£17.99 from Play.com

I've pretty much forgotten most of what this show was like. Apart from it being bloody mental and awesome. :grin:

Who calls it FLCL anyway? I call it Fooly Cooly meself (with a Lancashire accent).

I've pretty much forgotten most of what this show was like. Apart from it being bloody mental and awesome. :grin:

Who calls it FLCL anyway? I call it Fooly Cooly meself (with a Lancashire accent).

Oooh cheap. You tempt me. I loved the anime, it was mental. Then I read the manga and it was even more mental.

This represents my purchase.

20090501.jpg

We have given BT their marching orders and hAve moved to the utopia that is Be Broadband (First three months free).

I will be so happy to be back with Be again. I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN!!

PlanetEarthBluRayUK.jpg

£25 from Amazon.

Been meaning to get this for a while and finally got round to it. It's an amazing series that apparently is one of the best examples of HD picture on the Blu Ray format. Should be a good watch. :)

I gave in to the man.

51EAdfDP5yL._SL500_.jpg

£15

For 10 episodes, ouch. I still feel like a douche for buying all the box sets individually literally the week before that huge slash on the collected set happened. Could have saved myself about 70 quid. (assuming I have to spend about 20 quid for the final 10 too).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!