Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ S.C.G - Aren't Multi-Megas still expensive today? I'm sure the last time I looked on eBay they were at ridiculous prices. Cause the Multi-Mega is the one that lets you play Mega-CD and 32X titles isn't it? If so then yeh, they are still expensive now. Been wanting one for awhile now but not willing to shell out the money for one.

Multi-Mega is a Megadrive and a MegaCD in one console. You still needed the 32X addon to play those games... Not that there was much outside of Knuckles Chaotix anyway.

@ S.C.G - Aren't Multi-Megas still expensive today? I'm sure the last time I looked on eBay they were at ridiculous prices. Cause the Multi-Mega is the one that lets you play Mega-CD and 32X titles isn't it? If so then yeh, they are still expensive now. Been wanting one for awhile now but not willing to shell out the money for one.

Yeah :/ I saw a boxed one go on there for well over £200 lol and didn't want to pay that much, so I waited and got an unboxed one in good condition. :)

Multi-Mega is a Megadrive and a MegaCD in one console. You still needed the 32X addon to play those games... Not that there was much outside of Knuckles Chaotix anyway.

Yep, and I have the 32x attachment as well, it's hooked up to the Multi-Mega in the picture ^^ Chaotix is an awesome game, it throws away the traditional Sonic template and adds a whole lot more to the experience, just a shame that many places that reviewed it didn't see it that way... >>

And granted there aren't many games released for the system, only about 45 I believe which includes the CD-32X games as well and I'm only buying the ones that I wanted to play all those years ago / still do today but there are a good few worth owning on it besides Chaotix such as Stellar Assault which is a full 3D polygon based shooter, definitive versions of Afterburner, Space Harrier, Virtua Fighter (well almost on that one) and of course Kolibri - a schmup where you control a Hummingbird made by the creators of Ecco :) that last one I really want but I'll wait it out because it isn't cheap. :(

S.C.G, where do you live and where do you leave your spare key?

Lol I don't leave my key anywhere that it could be got easily but if you're ever in the area Cube you'd be welcome to play on it.

Those Knuckles Chaotix characters are so bad ass. I used to draw comics all the time with that lot in. <3 <3

I know they are truly awesome, this is probably the thing I love most about it, the wide range of varied and original characters used in the game, Mighty the Armadillo - runs like Sonic (almost) and can wall jump, Vectro the Crocodile - the fastest plus can climb walls and charge briefly in one direction, Espio the Chameleon - decent speed and can run along walls and ceilings, :o Charmy Bee - flies but in an entirely different way to how Tails did and of course Knuckles who runs, jumps, glides, climbs and well speaks for himself. :)

Went to this cool little sweet shop in Bournemouth called Sweet City and bought me a can of this...

mountain_dew.jpg

It cost me £1 but it was worth it! Dyson and Serebii, you gotta check that shop out man. I havn't been in there for months but i should go more often. It's in the Burlington Arcade. There's also a really good Italian ice cream place there too.

I also got some of these...

frosties.jpg

Went to this cool little sweet shop in Bournemouth called Sweet City and bought me a can of this...

mountain_dew.jpg

It cost me £1 but it was worth it! Dyson and Serebii, you gotta check that shop out man. I havn't been in there for months but i should go more often. It's in the Burlington Arcade. There's also a really good Italian ice cream place there too.

I also got some of these...

I bought some JUST yesterday man! :D Delicious!

Are they the coke flavoured, cola-cube type sweets? If so, they are awesome! did they have a slightly cheewy centre?

Yep, they're the ones. Eating them right now :)

They also have nerds and all sorts of sweets from back in the day, as well as some american stuff. Ace shop. Its always dead when i go in there though, i feel sorry for the cashier (who is kinda hot). Hope it doesn't close down.

I love the old fashioned style sweet shops!

When all the sweets are displayed in the window in glass jars!... cola cubes, liqourice sticks, sour apples, millions etc... love it!!

hamiltons1.jpghamiltons4.jpg

Theres a pretty formidable sweet shop in Aylesbury. They get lots of hand made sweets in, hilights include

Finest handmade sherbet

Finest handmade sherbet pips

Finest handmade fizz balls *drools* (Which is like a mix of hard boiled delicious fruity with hard boiled makes frothy sherbety tang hard stuff)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!