Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ms_blockheadrepeat_lrg.jpg

Toying with the idea for a few days (as the sale ends in half an hour) and was going to ask my mother before I realised it was too later but then decided 'fuck it' (+triforce keeper's post inspired me). Not bought any new clothes in ages.

£15 + £3 P&P

Toying with the idea for a few days (as the sale ends in half an hour) and was going to ask my mother before I realised it was too later but then decided 'fuck it' (+triforce keeper's post inspired me). Not bought any new clothes in ages.

£15 + £3 P&P

I've been in an out of that site for the entire day, before deciding to get nothing. I'd have got a T-shirt, but I genuinely think they wouldn't fit me.

Plus I didn't like that hoodie. (I'm looking for a new one)

£15 + £3 P&P

Does it come with the tramp contained within?

God damn achievement points... I had "acquired" this but i couldn't help it. I felt bad about not getting the achievements.

Fallout 3 (PC) - £19.99

Valentines day stuff for Letty (stuff she wanted) - £39

Bills (insurance, tv license, phone bill, mortgage) - £420.50 T_T

I've been in an out of that site for the entire day, before deciding to get nothing. I'd have got a T-shirt, but I genuinely think they wouldn't fit me.

Plus I didn't like that hoodie. (I'm looking for a new one)

I've ordered a medium from there before for a present and I'd imagine a small would fit me (im also a skinny wench), I'll let you know what this hoody is like. Also hoping to go to the store when in down London next week.

Does it come with the tramp contained within?

I hope so. The last one I had won the lottery and left me the bastard!

Well i decided that new consoles were starting to bore me a little. I bought a NES (boxed in great condition) with Mario/Duck hunt and 3 other games and a light gun for £30!!! I also grabbed a N64 (see through green) boxed in great condition with Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and goldeneye :D:D:D

Im very very happy now :P

£15 + £3 P&P

Not going to be a part of my wardrobe. Even the model looks embarassed wearing it.

But I'm sure it'll look fabulous on you Ashley :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!