Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Cheaper than an official mains charger. I got an unofficial one off ebay for £3.

Let me know if its any good. My old ipod speaker system doesn't charge my new ipod touch (2g) which is a bit shit.

My ipod dock (its on a cd player system thing) wont charge my new ipod nano either :(

What a bloody pain.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I have no idea what that is. A seismometer? Although it has 'volume' so perhaps not :heh: Looks cool either way.

lol, I guess does look a bit crazy if you don't know what it is. :heh:

It's a Korg Kaossilator, a portable dynamic phrase synthesizer. Damn hard to find. All the shops I went to were sold out bar one. One said they sold all ten they had in a couple hours.

I plan to take it with me everywhere and have sporadic mobile parties. :D

I really can't wait.

It's a Korg Kaossilator, a portable dynamic phrase synthesizer. Damn hard to find. All the shops I went to were sold out bar one. One said they sold all ten they had in a couple hours.

I really can't wait.

Love it, and I hope you'll have it on a lanyard for maximum chaos making ;) Glad you found one if they are so hard to come by!

I really can't wait.

For use on Hicks?

Love it, and I hope you'll have it on a lanyard for maximum chaos making ;) Glad you found one if they are so hard to come by!

Thanks!! It's all wrapped up now. Xmas day can't come soon enough. :yay:

I love the lanyard idea. I can truly become a walking disco. Might even get one of those working equaliser t-shits. :heh:

For use on Hicks?

If I can find some mobile speakers, with Molly's lanyard idea, it'll be all go.

...Just need some nice weather. :D

Ah, that reminds me that I still need to get one of their albums. Love their music, and saw them live a couple of years ago. Was pretty awesome. =)

I'm not that knowledgeable about theiur stuff, all I know is that their first album (IIRC) is absolutely amazing.

After falling in love with their soundtrack to Virgin Suicides, I went and bought it too.

I keep hearing that Pocket Symphony (Think that's the name) by them is good too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!