Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Green shell necklace - £6.85

Baby flower-shaped activity thing - £6.40

"Cock-A-Doodle-Do" and Jelly Bean Cherry Falvoured Lip Gloss - £6

Three bottles of wine (worth £8 each) - £10 (Asda bargain).

Christmas shopping. Saw a nice orange scarf in H&M but resisted.

Just ordered Ben Folds' 'Way To Normal' for my friend Nick too. He's normally awkward to buy for but it just dawned on me he won't have bought this yet.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree. Is it an official one? The buttons look a little cluttered on it-But I guess if it does the job and it was fairly priced that what counts right?

Yes its official. Thats what the large SONY at the bottom is. Its the only remote for the ps3 to my knowledge.

Today, I bought:

Dumbo and Madagascar both on DVD for my nephew's xmas pressies. Can show him how awful Disney have gotten with their animations now. Both cost £7. Was considering getting him The Nightmare Before Christmas but he's not even 3 yet so maybe next year, or for his birthday in January.

Also bought a Billy Connolly boxset, containing 'Was It Something I Said?', 'Billy Connolly Live in Dublin 2002', and 'Billy and Albert.' My fathers xmas pressie. Although I'll probably nick it from him to watch on xmas. Cost £15 from Zavvi, marked down from £39.99. Bargain.

Today I did xmas shopping

- Eledees game

- a green scarf

both for one person

- a black bag for me next year

- a £20 no.7 hand and nail set for mum

Yesterday I got

- a coloured notebook

- a nice ink pen

for a mate

- paper/ribbons etc for wrapping

- a slate grey hoodie

^_^ not bad.

Today I got Sam & Max on the Wii, and...

34zyoti.jpg

This little number. I LOVE IT.

Nice.

I bet those shoes are really uncomfortable to walk in.

Nah, heels are a doddle if they fit right.

I bet yea they arnt, heels are really easy to walk in and pure sex as well :yay:.

Too right.

Sadly didn't get the shoes :-p Wouldn't say no to them, though. I totally accidentally ripped a pair of my fishnets on the zipper for the dress though. I need to get a few more pairs... someone buy me some stuff for Christmas :-p

Found a similar pair on Ebay recently for a tenner.

2hgzq0j.jpg

From Play.com today =D

Nice colour, shame about the design.

It's a Birthday present for my older sister. Maybe I should have added that before...

Don't want anyone thinking you're a weirdo like me and Soag.

I was feeling pretty crappy, so I decided to make like Domstercool and buy a load of games. All three were from GameStation, £19.99 a piece; they have some great deals in there at the moment.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

334886ps.gif

An SRPG with real-time elements set in a steampunk parallel of Belgium.

Quantum of Solace (PS3)

335940ps.gif

Also known as Call of Duty: Quantum of Solace.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts (360)

333616ps.gif

Not so much about jumping on platforms as building your own. And then attaching wheels/wings/propellers to them.

the_dark_knight_movie_poster_intern.jpg

On DVD.

I left it off the list of things I wanted for xmas (my mum asked for), BECAUSE I was going ot buy it beforehand. Then I got home and my mum was annoyed because she'd bought it for me.

Then she said my annoyingly insane dad has decided that I shouldn't ask for anything for xmas, and should just get stuff of his choice. We call his views on Xmas presents Globism, as last time he was allowed to do this, he bought us all globes...

So yeah. "He can buy Cd's/DVD's himself" was his justification apparently...well yeah...but they ARE expensive. :/

1002809rr9.jpg

That's the shit. I've been meaning to find those turtles again for years. When I heard I was invited to Makro with Daddy I knew I had my chance. As soon as I saw them, a David Chappelle quote from Blue Streak popped into my head [and still is because its delivery is quality]:

"WHOO! THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!"

That's the shit. I've been meaning to find those turtles again for years. When I heard I was invited to Makro with Daddy I knew I had my chance. As soon as I saw them, a David Chappelle quote from Blue Streak popped into my head [and still is because its delivery is quality]:

"WHOO! THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!"

What flavour are they?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!