Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many hours of fun await you on that game. And what a game it is.

When Fable II comes to PC you should get that too, as it rocks. ;)

Yeah I'm playing fable II on and off at shorty's anyway, but I'd prefer to get it on xbox360!

I've been trying to get oblivion for a while now, but never had the computer spec to do so. wheeeee

it is SOOO small, quiet and light. :yay:

Best things are :p

Today I bought a soap bath set thing for my mother's birthday from lush and a hamster cage (all kitted out), some hamster food, an exercise ball and of course a hamster. Wanted to post a picture but she's been asleep all day. Damn nocturnal animals :p

219404.jpg

£265 from a very empty Tottenham Court Road. I love it, it is SOOO small, quiet and light. :yay:

Ahh the MSI Wind/Advent 4211. I love mine :)

Ahh the MSI Wind/Advent 4211. I love mine :)

Davey mentioned you had one and was also very happy with it. I'm very very happy with it. I'm also very happy with the price. :heh:

How is the battery life? I heard it wasn't very good and although I probably won't need it I might look for a bigger battery.

Have you upgraded the RAM?

Davey mentioned you had one and was also very happy with it. I'm very very happy with it. I'm also very happy with the price. :heh:

How is the battery life? I heard it wasn't very good and although I probably won't need it I might look for a bigger battery.

Have you upgraded the RAM?

I still have the three cell, i've never had the need for the 6. You can replace it with any MSI Wind black battery pack.

And no, i never upgraded the RAM since i never have anything but a web browser running on it ever, boots in around 30 seconds. Fairly zippy.

Girls Aloud - Out of Control

6179374x.jpg

8.99 GBP

24 Redemption

3257008x.jpg

11.99 GBP

What a shit album cover. I could have made that on Gimp, which a shitty free version of photoshop with almost no decent features.

It truly i attrocious, bet you could do better in paint.

Gimp can be amazing, it has almost limitless abillities.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!