Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mixviewwhite.jpg

The picture above is Zune 3.0 mixview, but nevermind. With the help of Justin (GCTonyhawk7) I've bought 3 months of Zune Pass ($15 a month). Unlimited music downloads ftw and mostly DRM free!

So yeah, just downloaded all of Coldplay's albums, subscribed to the 'Rock' channel which will give me fresh Rock music each week. Can't wait for Christmas to roll around, seasonal channel ftw XD.

mixviewwhite.jpg

The picture above is Zune 3.0 mixview, but nevermind. With the help of Justin (GCTonyhawk7) I've bought 3 months of Zune Pass ($15 a month). Unlimited music downloads ftw and mostly DRM free!

So yeah, just downloaded all of Coldplay's albums, subscribed to the 'Rock' channel which will give me fresh Rock music each week. Can't wait for Christmas to roll around, seasonal channel ftw XD.

Is it really unlimited? Could someone just download EVERYTHING? (until memory/storage ran out)

Is it really unlimited? Could someone just download EVERYTHING? (until memory/storage ran out)

Yeah, basically... I downloaded 97 tracks last night XD.

The current break down is this:

95% of the audio content is avaliable on ZunePass, the other 5% are points only purchases (using Microsoft points, songs are around 99p each).

1.67million of the tracks are 320kbps DRM free Mp3's, transferable to anything and anyone.

Around 2.4million of the tracks are 256kbps DRM'd WMA files, which are transferable to up to 3 different Zunes.

You can also send music to people on Zunes, via the local wireless. MP3 songs can be unlimitedly played as well as podcasts, protected wma's and videos are 3 plays only then they are deleted from your device.

What did you think of Invincible?

Yeah I liked it and all, only problem is that it felt like the writer was following a check list while writing the comic and everything was just so casual.

But that was just the first volume, I know I´m going to get more later on seeing as I like it and my little brother apparently loves it :Þ

Ta-daaa! :heh:

crysis :heart: It's so pretttyyy

You do know, Crysis and Crysis Warhead are different games, yeah? :p

Also, Crysis looked great, but played like crap. In my opinion anyway... Some people seemed to love it.

I get the keys for my flat on Tuesday, so I've ordered a bed and 2 sofas. There both only cheap, but money is tight atm!

The Bed

199-6619189A68UC428728X.jpg

The Sofas

6277033A66UC305391X.jpg

Woohoo I'm well excited, its like starting Uni all over again! I need a job ASAP, I've been applying all over and not heard anything.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!