Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new version of iTunes helped me discover some new songs.

Avril Lavigne - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (studio version) Already got this from an audio cd but it was live so there is some screaming in the beginning.

Avril Lavigne - Get Over It

Avril Lavigne - I Always Get What I Want. Got these to on the dvd along with cd mentioned above, but they were both filmed live from a concert so I have never been able to listen them while surfing on the Internet.

Avril Lavigne - Imagine

Avril Lavigne - Adia. These two are the only ones I haven't heard.

Ranetki - O Tebe

I was looking all over for this song when I heard it in GTAIV but couldn't find it anywhere, then I accidently pressed the album cover for Ruslana when I tried to click on the Avril Lavigne album because I forgot the name of one the songs I just bought(Adia) when I was writing this, and there it was recommended along with other GTAIV songs.

omg that is schweet diary! I might get one but I dont know what it looks like (in terms of the actual product).

Send me a PM in a few weeks and I'll take some pics of the insides (would do next week when I get it but im internetless for a few weeks while I move house)

It's from eBuyer, they also have a 19" LG HDTV/monitor combo for £165 which I am very, very tempted by...

Maybe in a couple of months...

The one i got is a 22inch widescreen HDTV/Monitor with Freeview for £190. Cables i got from GAME using reward points (had £10 worth)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!