• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheapo price at play ^_^

51EXX4A6QRL._SS500_.jpg

AWESOME AWESOME BUY. Lov that film. Goes of to watch now*

Oh and got these recently

LGG32LG3000.jpg

LG 32" HDTV with in built tuner which does jack because I live in an area with poor reception, but I dont watch tv anymore these days so meh.

£449

playstation-3-game-console.jpg

Came at the weekend, second hand but in immaculate condition.

£180

burnout-paradise.jpg

oblivion-guide.jpg

The game ¬_¬ with extra content stuff

armored-core-4-boxart.jpg

devil-may-cry-4.jpg

Damn this game is hard >.<

Lush tv mate, but it wants to look like Samsung too much. I love LG

Thanks. Actually thought it was a samsung first time I saw it. Got SOME freeview channels working but now, e4+1 is 4music ¬_¬ The only channel I used to watch. RUINED! My arial is a booster one as well AND the tv has an in built booster so you would think these would be enough to give me a good signal but no. Sigh Need another plan, or I just wont watch tv.

Thanks. Actually thought it was a samsung first time I saw it. Got SOME freeview channels working but now, e4+1 is 4music ¬_¬ The only channel I used to watch. RUINED! My arial is a booster one as well AND the tv has an in built booster so you would think these would be enough to give me a good signal but no. Sigh Need another plan, or I just wont watch tv.

What? You're kidding. *Checks* 4Music replaced "The Hits" (Which has pseudo ruined the Hits, cos they now show Shipwrecked all the time) anyway I still have E4+1 also...(But...Sky.)

I have/had the exact same issue with my tv, all it needs is plugging into the wall unfortunetly. Unless you can get some stupidly expensive aerial?

Guest Jordan

I recommend Freesat tbh.

Freeview sucks for HDTV's seeing as NOTHING is in HD and there are no plans till 2010 to bring HD to Freeview.

I'll either be getting Freesat or Sky+ HD in my flat at some point.

Bloc Party - Intimacy

Pre-ordered the CD album and got the Download right now! it's awesome.

also pre-odered this:

250_30.jpg

Shoulder box containing large quarter bound hardback book including hardback 24 page book, 2 x CDs, 1 x DVD & 4 x heavyweight LP

Plus a Digital Download Of The Album

New Bloc Party album? Doesn't seem like a year since their last one...

A weekend in the city came out Feb 2007.

So yeah it has been more than a year. The actual CD doesnt come out til October and will include more tracks but yeah if you order now you can get the download and it's AWESOME!